Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sounds like we're in good shape for the back court as far as running the offense. It'll be interesting to see how they compete against Big East players on the defensive end.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Probably true. I maybe shouldn’t have used the word “starting” but there is a very good chance that Quincy can shift over to the Point when Dayvion is out, or in foul trouble. Some of that depends on how quickly Trey Greene can develop.
    I believe Quincy is a true combo guard and we won’t be seeing Dez playing any PG.
    I could see that. Green will also run the point.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post
    Sounds like we're in good shape for the back court as far as running the offense. It'll be interesting to see how they compete against Big East players on the defensive end.
    The defense will be better in the backcourt. Quincy and Dayvion are big strong guards and good defenders. Have to remember last year Kunkel and Souley were slight of build and not great defenders. Trey Green my guess will struggle defensively when in but can make up for it the way he can score. The concern should be how our bigs can compete against Big East competition.

So several posters have gone to practices. I guess those are always open to the public? Is it possible to get inside for the secret scrimmages?
    Veritas vos Liberabit

Quote Originally Posted by murray87 View Post
    So several posters have gone to practices. I guess those are always open to the public? Is it possible to get inside for the secret scrimmages?
    I believe some posters are donors to X basketball and some were invited to watch a practice and donate more to X.
    Last edited by xukeith; 10-13-2023 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    I believe some posters are donors to X basketball and some were invited to watch a practice and donate more to X.
    Give a few bucks to the All For One and you too can be invited!!!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell