Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    The enemy is among us AND operating with impunity.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-isra...demonstrations

This is just a crystal clear harbinger of the next 9/11.
    It is amazing what comes out of that woman's mouth with a straight face.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

It's fair to assume that a very high percentage of folks here have above average education and would tend to be informed politically. Therefore, this board presents a good sample size of the overall electorate that are similar.

So, congratulations to our Leftists friends here, as well as those nationally, that are well on the way to adding a new group of anti American ideologues to the Democrat tent. You guys are already the party of the Pro-DEI, Defund Police, Social Justice/BLM, Open Border, CRT, Ban Fossil fuel agenda.....so be sure to embrace your new Anti-Semitic Pro-Hamas brethren that WILL INFLUENCE O'Biden foreign policy.

Of course the "knee jerk" response here will be "I don't support that crap", but the political forces and politicians that do support it are exclusive to YOUR PARTY.....basically support by association.

Remember folks, be sure to vote Dem down ballot in the fall to ensure the "Fundamentally Transform America" dream is realized!
    Last edited by Xuperman; 04-25-2024 at 02:10 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

It's fair to assume that a very high percentage of folks here have above average education and would tend to be informed politically. Therefore, this board presents a good sample size of the overall electorate that are similar.

So, congratulations to our Leftists friends here, as well as those nationally, that are well on the way to adding a new group of anti American ideologues to the Democrat tent. You guys are already the party of the Pro-DEI, Defund Police, Social Justice/BLM, Open Border, CRT, Ban Fossil fuel agenda.....so be sure to embrace your new Anti-Semitic Pro-Hamas brethren that WILL INFLUENCE O'Biden foreign policy.

Of course the "knee jerk" response here will be "I don't support that crap", but the political forces and politicians that do support it are exclusive to YOUR PARTY.....basically support by association.

Remember folks, be sure to vote Dem down ballot in the fall to ensure the "Fundamentally Transform America" dream is realized!
    Get ready to embrace diversity my friend! It's our strength after all! Now excuse me while I load up my AR and pray we don't start seeing suicide bombers become common in the US.

There are people on the left and right who are incredibly stupid. People in the middle don't subscribe to any of your bs.as you say " You guys are already the party of the Pro-DEI, Defund Police, Social Justice/BLM, Open Border, CRT, Ban Fossil fuel agenda.....so be sure to embrace your new Anti-Semitic Pro-Hamas brethren that WILL INFLUENCE O'Biden foreign policy.
    "Nope, don't think so. Who the fuck is "You Guys". Everyone on the board? No one here is Pro-Hamas" . Congress can fix the border but they are scared of the Orange-man. And yes given the chance I would vote against your MAGA stars like MTG, Boebert and Gaetz. Your party has the White Supremists and the Proud boys and 1/6 morons. Aren't you happy with them? Could it be you have a bunch of stupid ass people too. 53 republicans are under criminal indictments.
    Driving my gas hot rod to get more gas for my bike.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 05-03-2024 at 04:43 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    "Nope, don't think so. Who the fuck is "You Guys.
    YOU. You are exactly who. Get your head out your ass and stop obsessing about DJT.

Is it even remotely possible for you "guys" to debate the terrible reality of our country without "Orangeguy bad"?

It's your VOTE man....period. You "guys" make it painfully obvious what boxes you check.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 05-03-2024 at 06:31 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

No obsession. You are obviously obsessed with the left with your long pointless rants. Get over it. trump runs your brain. Yes I am not voting for your asshole candidate. Again get over it.
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 05-03-2024 at 09:20 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    YOU. You are exactly who. Get your head out your ass and stop obsessing about DJT.

Is it even remotely possible for you "guys" to debate the terrible reality of our country without "Orangeguy bad"?

It's your VOTE man....period. You "guys" make it painfully obvious what boxes you check.
    Will we get even get a debate between Trump and Biden before the election? Will Trump not be in courtroom and will Biden be able to stay awake long enough for a debate to happen. Not voting for either candidate but would definitely tune in to enjoy a laugh watching the debate. Should be on Comedy Central.

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Will we get even get a debate between Trump and Biden before the election? Will Trump not be in courtroom and will Biden be able to stay awake long enough for a debate to happen. Not voting for either candidate but would definitely tune in to enjoy a laugh watching the debate. Should be on Comedy Central.
    If a debate even happens, I’m sure they’ll juice Biden like they did before the State of the Union speech. He was definitely on something that night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    If a debate even happens, I’m sure they’ll juice Biden like they did before the State of the Union speech. He was definitely on something that night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They can juice him all they want, but it won’t matter.

Debating/open dialogue and reading from a teleprompter, which he can barely do, are very different things.
    X A V I E R

Haha trump went ballistic when he lost his. Gibberish after.
    2023 Sweet 16