Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by basket View Post
    Lets PLEASE TRY to stay focused on what really matters on this message board
    Being the nuttiest fan base in college basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by basket View Post
    Wow this board has officially SUNK to an all time low!! Its pretty crappy when a message board that was put in plce to talk about XU basketball turns into The Great American divide between Trump supporters and then everybody else! Why can YOU people just get along and STOP bringing politics into EVERYTHING!! As Catholics, at least I thought, we have been taught to be grateful and thankful for what we have been given. Is that the case on here! NOPE!! When someone talks about "woke" on a college message board. And covid shots, what does that have to do with XU basketball! Lets PLEASE TRY to stay focused on what really matters on this message board and thats Coach Miller and our beloved Xavier Musketeers!!

PEACE!!

It’s the off-season (also know as the wacky season), what do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Being the nuttiest fan base in college basketball?
    Don't know how many people on this board will get this comment, but it made me actually laugh out loud.

Blast from the past. Well done sir!
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...streaming-deal

I don’t think that Apple Streaming is what the PAC schools were hoping for.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...streaming-deal

I don’t think that Apple Streaming is what the PAC schools were hoping for.
    I will say that the MLS coverage on Apple TV has been great. Sucks that it adds a barrier to someone just randomly coming across it, but for a fan it has been wonderful.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

I guess you could estimate fan support (student and alumni numbers) to forecast some revenue stream...but that seems iffy.
    Having your 2 biggest schools (I think) leaving can't help. Nor this:

Based on those prior deals with MLB and MLS, Apple does not produce the games, which leaves the Pac-12 and its schools with the production cost and could impact bottom-line numbers for the schools.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Junior
    If you'd have asked me I would have guessed Colorado was already in the Big 12

Sophomore
    They used to be - when it was the Big 8, and then a few years in the Big 12.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyy View Post
    If you'd have asked me I would have guessed Colorado was already in the Big 12
    They were the first domino to fall when Texas overplayed its hand and demanded an uneven revenue share of the Big 12 media rights plus all of the revenue from the longhorn network. Nebraska and Missouri followed suit shortly after.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    I will say that the MLS coverage on Apple TV has been great. Sucks that it adds a barrier to someone just randomly coming across it, but for a fan it has been wonderful.
    I agree on this. It's been very well done.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook