Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    I can’t help you on the tix front…sorry. Would if I could. I’m wondering if The National don’t show up. Would be epic. Makes sense since they are all from St. X.
    If they are going to perform together…it will be New York or Cincinnati. The National is on break from their tour. I’m seeing them in Denver in August. Can’t wait. Lead singer has limited range being a baritone…but the other four? Best of the best in my opinion.

Love me some National.

I really liked the song she made about 15 years ago and the accompanying video shot in ME. That was cool and really showed off that part of the world before it changed.
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 06-26-2023 at 10:53 PM.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    If they are going to perform together…it will be New York or Cincinnati. The National is on break from their tour. I’m seeing them in Denver in August. Can’t wait. Lead singer has limited range being a baritone…but the other four? Best of the best in my opinion.

Love me some National.
    k love is at Red Rocks that week
    2023 Sweet 16

Our son and grandson used to live immediately next door to Kelsea Ballerini in Nashville, sharing a wall in a mid-rise overlooking the pool. This is maybe 7-9 years ago, and they used to hang out at the pool. Apparently she was close to Taylor Swift and she would be over hanging out. This is basically a Vanderbilt dorm across the street from campus, but Taylor would be in the parking garage and it was no big deal. Funny how times change for those on the fast track.

As I’ve often said, I’d LOVE to be rich, but I’d HATE to be famous.