ChatGPT Fun (for the Women)

Can you rank the ten best players in Xavier Women's Basketball History
    ChatGPT
    Certainly! Here is a ranking of the ten best players in Xavier Women's Basketball history:

1. Amy Waugh: Waugh is the all-time leading scorer in Xavier Women's Basketball history. She was a prolific scorer and a two-time Atlantic 10 Player of the Year during her time at Xavier.
    2. Ta'Shia Phillips: Phillips was a dominant force in the paint during her collegiate career. She ranks among the program's all-time leaders in scoring and rebounding and was a two-time All-American.
    3. Amber Harris: Harris was an exceptional forward known for her versatility and shot-blocking ability. She ranks among the program's all-time leaders in points, rebounds, and blocks and was a two-time Atlantic 10 Player of the Year.
    4. Dawn Brown: Brown had an outstanding career at Xavier and ranks among the program's top scorers. She was a three-time All-American and led the Musketeers to multiple NCAA Tournament appearances.
    5. Ta'Shia Phillips: Phillips, the younger sister of Ta'Shia Phillips, had an impressive career at Xavier. She ranks among the program's all-time leaders in points and rebounds and was a two-time All-American.
    6. Shareese Grant: Grant was a skilled guard who had a remarkable career at Xavier. She ranks among the program's top scorers and was a three-time All-American.
    7. Special Jennings: Jennings was a standout guard who made a significant impact during her time at Xavier. She ranks among the program's top scorers and was a two-time Atlantic 10 Player of the Year.
    8. Tudy Reed: Reed had an outstanding career at Xavier and ranks among the program's top scorers. She was a two-time All-American and led the Musketeers to multiple NCAA Tournament appearances.
    9. Lisa Branco: Branco was a talented guard who played a crucial role in Xavier's success during the late 1980s and early 1990s. She ranks among the program's top scorers and was a two-time All-American.
    10. A'riana Gray: Gray had a stellar career at Xavier and ranks among the program's top scorers and rebounders. She was a two-time All-Big East selection and helped lead the Musketeers to NCAA Tournament appearances.

Please note that this ranking is subjective and based on various factors, including individual performance, accolades, and impact on the Xavier Women's Basketball program. Other players, such as Devereaux Peters, Dezirae Johnson, and Nicole Levandusky, have also made significant contributions and could be considered for this list.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Tara Boothe is not on this list? Osterkamp? Did Ta'Shia Phillips really have a younger sister that played here too? Or is ChatGPT just making things up again?
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Freshman
    Haha. That's fun, and it's good to know ChatGPT isn't quite accurate enough to take jobs from those of us who work in communications... yet.

Amy Waugh was never the A10 POY and neither was Special Jennings. Devereaux Peters was a very, very good player... at Notre Dame. And that's just from a quick skim of the text. I would have Taru Tuukkannen, Jennifer Phillips and Reetta Piipari at least somewhere on that list.

See that's the danger of relying on this stuff with no fact checking. In the Men's thread it had Scoochie Smith in the X top 20.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

So ChatGPT just makes shit up?

Who da thunk.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.