Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    With all the roster changes throughout college bb it’s going to be extremely difficult to forecast the season for almost every team, including X. I’m going to trust that Miller will be able to mold this roster into a team, but it might take a little time before they jell. I think that X has a summer trip scheduled, that includes playing some games against club teams, and that should help to speed the process up. But make no mistake that it’s not just about how talented the roster is individually, it’s also about how well they play together.

Looking more and more like David Jones to Memphis.
    Sean really wanted him. Would have been a huge piece.
    Damn the NIL.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Damn the NIL.
    Where did you see that? Must have read some guys tweet. He just finished his visit to Xavier. It’s uncertain if he can graduate to be eligible. Xavier, Memphis, KY and now Kansas state.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtCWLzIO...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Well, Rick Pitino is a really good coach and asked him ( and everyone else besides Soriano) to leave.

Yeah, I don’t know how true that really is. I mean, I saw how Pitino put it out there in a video that he asked players to leave -which honestly was kind of a dickish thing to say publicly. It was his way to get ahead of any potential situation where players who may be considering leaving to play for another coach are made to look bad and frankly all St John’s players look bad until he give them his blessing.

He puts out that statement to create the perception that any player from the 22-23 roster returning season is elite level and and if you are eligible and are not on next season’s roster (no matter what the true reason is) then you are not that good. It’s just a BS optics move. He has created a narrative that really sticks it to all SJ players who don’t try to kiss his ass and fall in line.

No doubt Rick is a talented coach and his addition to the league will likely make the BE an even better conference in terms of overall quality teams. Unfortunately, his undeniable sliminess, shadiness and meanness also taints the BE in a big way. I don’t like the way he operates… and no, I do not believe a player is mediocre just because he doesn’t bend a knee to the new dark lord of St. John’s.
    Last edited by IM4X; 06-04-2023 at 12:20 AM.

Jones to Memphis. Committed this am

Damn the NIL.
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Where did you see that? Must have read some guys tweet. He just finished his visit to Xavier. It’s uncertain if he can graduate to be eligible. Xavier, Memphis, KY and now Kansas state.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtCWLzIO...RlODBiNWFlZA==
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Jones to Memphis. Committed this am
    Check mark.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Freshman
    Check mark.
    Hilarious. Now he’s taken to grading himself, I guess in an attempt to establish credibility? What a dolt.

Supporting Member
    Cj wilcher’s stud brother commits to St. John’s. Yeesh the big East is loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Cj wilcher’s stud brother commits to St. John’s. Yeesh the big East is loaded!
    Well, the prostitutes in NYC are likely a higher caliber than Louisville so this makes sense.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Supporting Member
    Kaluma picked k state. Weird pick in my opinion as bigger dogs were after him but maybe k state has a good nil network