Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakdown Pitt?

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Nelly Cummings, Federiko Federiko and the 7 foot Diaz-Graham twins. Sounds like card for a WWF gig.
    World Wildlife Fund?

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Nelly Cummings, Federiko Federiko and the 7 foot Diaz-Graham twins. Sounds like card for a WWF gig.
    Haha now you see why I had to put I'm not kidding in parentheses each time..

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Nothing groundbreaking here but this is from my buddy who is an xu alum but born and raised in Pittsburgh and has pitt season tickets. Thought I’d share:

“Scouting report on Pitt. Like X, defense is sometimes optional. Can be very good from 3. Burton can get to the cup at will. Federiko is a solid defender and can run the floor. They are old and experienced so they won't get rattled. Cummings is the x factor. They have 2 7 foot freshmen brothers, but only 1 plays. He is a twig, but his length has been a problem for the bigs he played in the first 2 games. Shouldn’t be an issue for x. If x doesn't play defense, pitt can score unlike previous years”
    Good to see that he thinks the same as my assessment, my sister watches every Pitt game she can as an alumni, but don't think she'd be great at talking about the team haha. Cummings really is going to be important.