Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavgrad08 View Post
    Buffalo writer Jonah Bronstein tweeted that Xavier assistant Adam Cohen turned down the head coaching position at Buffalo.
    Adam went to Buffalo for a minute and is from Buffalo. That one is interesting but glad he will be back with Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    I wasn't aware Buffalo had a vacancy.
    Details, details

Junior
    Mike Anderson suing St. John's. They really screwed him over and run the risk of being seriously broken by the suit. That said, I have no doubt they'll settle.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    If they were really interested in settling, they would have just worked from the $11.4 million he was due. Now he's suing for treble damages; hence the total $45.6 million price tag now in play.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    If they were really interested in settling, they would have just worked from the $11.4 million he was due. Now he's suing for treble damages; hence the total $45.6 million price tag now in play.
    Based upon that all access game, St. John’s rightly fired him for cause-cause he’s a lousy coach!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I am also suing Saint John’s for $46 million dollars.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Would Christi Mack move to Morgantown?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I get the sense Mack has zero interest in coaching for at least the next several years. I wouldn't be surprised if he never coaches again. I could see him getting back into it but he seems to be happy with the freedom to spend this time with his family.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I get the sense Mack has zero interest in coaching for at least the next several years. I wouldn't be surprised if he never coaches again. I could see him getting back into it but he seems to be happy with the freedom to spend this time with his family.
    Lord know he doesnt need the money. I think he likely cleared north of 10M for 4 years at UL.

On the other hand, Huggins has a legit talented team coming in this year. Outside of UK or Duke, few teams will have 5 transfers that elevate every position. I think a lot of coaches would be tempted to look at WVU just because of who is playing.