Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    18-5, 10-2 I’ll take it. :)

If someone offered 4-4 the rest of the way I’d take it. The heart can’t take all these close games lol

Sophomore
    guttiest performance i have seen by Xavier..so many chances to fold..missed FT, bynum 3 and yet they did not. All played well even Cesar and Tandy did not cost us

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    18-5, 10-2 I’ll take it. :)

If someone offered 4-4 the rest of the way I’d take it. The heart can’t take all these close games lol
    i could not have slept tonight if bynum shot went it

Walk-On
    Staying in a Hotel tonight and I hollered NOOOO as Bynum was shooting. Prolly scared the people in the next room. My heart is pounding. That was a gutsy win.

What a great game from Hunter guarding Hopkins!

Who would have thought we were 56% from the line and Des was 4-4?

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat View Post
    Kunkel cannot play at this level.
    This posted needed an "IMO" or should not exist. Definitely self evaluate your knowledge of the many intangibles in this game. Otherwise you may risk more foolishness.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Great finish for the fellas.

You know, I questioned some of Sean’s decisions tonight, but I have to tip my hat to him for the brilliant move of having Hunter pretend to have that bad cramp at the end so that someone else could take his free throw shots for him.

Bravo Sean… Bravo!!!
    Last edited by IM4X; 02-01-2023 at 10:25 PM.

My wife is annoyed with me, my dog is scared of me and I woke my kids (4 & 2) up at least once each... but we got the win! Well done fellas!
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    This posted needed an "IMO" or should not exist. Definitely self evaluate your knowledge of the many intangibles in this game. Otherwise you may risk more foolishness.
    He’s a role player, a good one, but he shouldn’t be starting. He is because there isn’t anyone else due to aluminum. He wouldn’t start on any team in the big East beside maybe DePaul or butler. Is what it is.