Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I'll fully admit that I don't follow the team too closely, but feel like we should have made a bigger effort to keep Mike Neighbors back when McGuff went to Washington.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by xupuck10 View Post
    I'll fully admit that I don't follow the team too closely, but feel like we should have made a bigger effort to keep Mike Neighbors back when McGuff went to Washington.
    Chose the option with the cheaper price tag and have been paying for it ever since.

Freshman
    Luckily I was too busy celebrating the men's win at UConn to really notice, but the women dropped a 64-40 decision at Marquette last night. In league games, Xavier is averaging 49.5 points per game while shooting 32.5 percent from the field. They have a -11.0 rebounding margin in league play, too.

https://bigeastconf_ftp.sidearmsport...3/confonly.htm

I don't want to really pile on with negativity so I'm not sure what else there is to post this season.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerCecil View Post
    Luckily I was too busy celebrating the men's win at UConn to really notice, but the women dropped a 64-40 decision at Marquette last night. In league games, Xavier is averaging 49.5 points per game while shooting 32.5 percent from the field. They have a -11.0 rebounding margin in league play, too.

https://bigeastconf_ftp.sidearmsport...3/confonly.htm

I don't want to really pile on with negativity so I'm not sure what else there is to post this season.
    Are we sure Moore and Steele aren't related?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Special Jennings from Cleveland, Cleveland Central Catholic and former Xavier point guard, is Head Womens Coach at Monteverde Academy.
    Monteverde is 22-1 and ranked 3rd in the Country in HS Girls Basketball.
    I say bring her back home to Xavier and Ohio.
    It’s time.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Sophomore
    I’ve not commented in years but would check back occasionally to see any activity on this board for Xavier WBB and there rarely was. I was so happy to see this topic. I like watching Mel coach and she seems like a fantastic person, but you can’t be this bad in your fourth year and keep your job. We might have the best facilities in the Big East so I can’t understand how we can’t get high quality recruits to come here. Even more than the men recruiting is critical in WBB as the gap in talent is still pretty large. I wish her nothing but future success wherever she lands but Xavier needs to move on this offseason.

Freshman
    I agree, xu_fan.

Despite the struggles, they had a competitive game against Providence yesterday, losing 50-48 at home. Tuesday against Georgetown at Cintas might be the best chance for a win the rest of the way along with a February trip to Butler.

45 point loss at DePaul today. Ouch. If Moore is not going to win again, at least she had the good sense to get her last Xavier win against UC!

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    A roadie at Butler may be the only thing standing between Xavier and an 0-20 record in conference play.

After last night’s home loss by 21 to St. John’s, 0-20 looks like it’s gonna happen.
    Nothing like being on the same wall as Patrick Ewing.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell