Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Hurley more of a Cronin clone. Definitely the BE version of YTG. It's going to be fun to hate him. I'm not sure the T actually cost them the game since we won by ten, but I don't think it's a stretch. Mickesque tantrum at exactly the wrong time.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Technically Hawkins initiated the contact on both of Kunkel’s fouls by quietly sticking his leg out, which the reds are supposed to be looking for that. Defense is getting better.
    Yep. Kunkel made no contact on either foul. At least that’s what it looked like in the one replay they showed of each at Cintas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Yeah. Would have liked to see some other angles of that shot. Kicking myself for not recording the game.

Hated Hurley till I remembered he is a huge bengals fan. So only hate him 50%
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Supporting Member
    The atmosphere was incredible today… Geezus what a game. Huge props to jerome and free, easily the stars of the game especially with Nunge having food poisoning. Incredible

i hope Nunge didn't eat last at Dana Gardens.

It was rocking tonight. Not too many old folks there tonight and no one I could see actually eating - except for me chewing on some Guinness.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    Hurley more of a Cronin clone. Definitely the BE version of YTG. It's going to be fun to hate him. I'm not sure the T actually cost them the game since we won by ten, but I don't think it's a stretch. Mickesque tantrum at exactly the wrong time.
    It absolutely changed the complexion of the game - it was one possession at the time of the initial foul and a 2-point lead quickly ballooned to 6.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Yep. Kunkel made no contact on either foul. At least that’s what it looked like in the one replay they showed of each at Cintas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    with 3 pointers hawkins shot 3-9 and kunkel 2-7 so kunk did his defensive job and had 2 great assists and drew 2 offensive fouls. A future coach and his heart is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpin_Jamal_Forever View Post
    A direct quote from the UConn message board.............

"Talk about a home court advantage, I don't think the crowd ever shut up. The XL center was not even close"
    This one is fun-ny:

“I’m Cincy born & raised (undergrad @ UC; MBA @ Xavier), however also a transplant (i.e. parents weren’t born in Cincy). Been to a lot of “away games”, but man I’ve never been around so many privileged little children in my life. Really I dislike Xavier fans - they’re awful.”
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by xudash View Post
    This one is fun-ny:

“I’m Cincy born & raised (undergrad @ UC; MBA @ Xavier), however also a transplant (i.e. parents weren’t born in Cincy). Been to a lot of “away games”, but man I’ve never been around so many privileged little children in my life. Really I dislike Xavier fans - they’re awful.”
    Guess it's a rivalry. Bring it on.