Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    ESPN is plagiarizing your thread name:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401485284
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

The bastards!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Sophomore
    someone made an analogy to Chauncey Billips and not a bad one. Billups in league a number of years before he found his role. Not a dunker or a big framed driver, but ran the team and made the big shot. Not everyone is a high flyer. There may be a role of Boum at next level

Last edited by nuts4xu; 03-02-2023 at 07:25 AM.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    someone made an analogy to Chauncey Billips and not a bad one. Billups in league a number of years before he found his role. Not a dunker or a big framed driver, but ran the team and made the big shot. Not everyone is a high flyer. There may be a role of Boum at next level
    I love boum but billups was a top five draft pick, 3 inches taller and a very very good defender.

Boum is a hell of a college player and can make a lot of money in Europe. Maybe he can make a roster or get a cup of coffee in the nba. Not saying he can’t make it, but there are a whole lot of boum type players out there… for him the biggest thing would be even getting an opportunity.
    Last edited by Xville; 03-02-2023 at 08:05 AM.

You know what I say - I say welcome to the Boum-town.

So the BE POY is back to 17.0 PPG, behind only Sanogo at 17.2 PPG. Let's erase all doubt and get him the scoring title on Saturday.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    So the BE POY is back to 17.0 PPG, behind only Sanogo at 17.2 PPG. Let's erase all doubt and get him the scoring title on Saturday.
    And this before he's done!

I posted a statistical comparison earlier in this thread.....Boum vs Holloway's best year. Here is where it stands after that epic 33 last night.

Points- Holloway 631 Boum 511
    Assists- Holloway174 Boum 136
    TOs- Holloway 110 Boum 61

Tu played in 34 games Souley has played in all 30 so far. Not going to surpass Holloway's scoring/assist numbers in 4 games, but I think odds are we will play 5 more. Needs to average roughly 24 and 7 in 5.....if he plays in 6 it gets very interesting. Again, these are BE numbers not A10.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    What are we thinking about the POY race? Who's it between?

I feel like Kolek might get it. Boum is certainly up there. Who else?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Junior
    Kolek is a lock for POY. He might not be at the top in PPG but he is the key to the offense and that team.