Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    My favorite Huggins move was when he arranged to have wingfield moved to Cincy so he could gain academic eligibility. He moved in with a “foster family” in a school district that just so happened to be exactly what Dumbtonio needed to become eligible.

For the longest time, I just assumed that this “foster family” was connected to Wingfield in some way and was a family friend kind of situation. But no. That was not the case. He had NEVER met them before he moved in. And he passes all of his classes after being placed in that situation by Huggins.

I wonder what Dumbtonio is doing now. I wonder if Huggy considered having him write a speech for his HOF induction. Or maybe just asked him to “say a few words”
    Per Wikipedia: WOW:
    “ The Blazersedge "Dontonio Wingcast" podcast is named after Wingfield.[4] During college and afterwards, Wingfield encountered various personal and legal troubles, including being convicted for assaulting two suburban Cincinnati police officers. He later sustained severe injuries in an automobile accident.[5] Heading to Washington for a workout with the Wizards the very next day, Wingfield was driving on a wet road near Albany in November 1998 when he skidded to avoid a deer. He broke both ankles and five bones in his back due to the car being flipped and tumbled. Wingfield spent three months in the hospital[2] and then a year to progress from cane to walker, limping under his own power again.[1]

Wingfield has a prosthesis on his left leg, which was amputated below the knee in 2010 due to complications of diabetes. He wrote a book called “Chasing Success, Finding Purpose," which is available on Amazon.[2]

After recovering from the auto accident, Wingfield got his culinary arts degree from Cincinnati and returned to Albany, where he began working with youth organizations, such as coaching an AAU basketball team, the Albany Hawks. Most recently, Wingfield has been active in an organization called Save Our Sons (SOS). That program focuses on providing alternatives to gangs and crime for young Albany males.[6]

Wingfield has nine children and says he's a part of all of their lives. The two eldest, Ashley and Bre, grew up in Albany. Three were raised in Cincinnati – DJ was a three-time All-Ohio high school basketball player played basketball at Ohio University.,[7] Donovan Wingfield who studied music and was a volleyball player at Tuskegee University; and Autumn ‘’Butterfly’’ Mason whom Wingfield didn't meet until 2009, when she was thirteen. Another daughter London grew up in Texas and California and Wingfield met her when she was seven. Wingfield began coaching son Dequan at age 9 in 2004. In 2008, daughter Jay began playing. Wingfield coached their AAU teams, and that brought him to Henderson Gym, where he began his youth program. Wingfield's youngest child, Donjuwan, a student at Douglass High in Atlanta, has stayed with Wingfield in the summers since age 7 and has participated in Wingfield's camps.”
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    Bob Huggins has no Integrity
    Tonight We Ride!!! Fear not as we march against Hell for a Heavenly cause with Snipe at our side!
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Per Wikipedia: WOW:
    “ The Blazersedge "Dontonio Wingcast" podcast is named after Wingfield.[4] During college and afterwards, Wingfield encountered various personal and legal troubles, including being convicted for assaulting two suburban Cincinnati police officers. He later sustained severe injuries in an automobile accident.[5] Heading to Washington for a workout with the Wizards the very next day, Wingfield was driving on a wet road near Albany in November 1998 when he skidded to avoid a deer. He broke both ankles and five bones in his back due to the car being flipped and tumbled. Wingfield spent three months in the hospital[2] and then a year to progress from cane to walker, limping under his own power again.[1]

Wingfield has a prosthesis on his left leg, which was amputated below the knee in 2010 due to complications of diabetes. He wrote a book called “Chasing Success, Finding Purpose," which is available on Amazon.[2]

After recovering from the auto accident, Wingfield got his culinary arts degree from Cincinnati and returned to Albany, where he began working with youth organizations, such as coaching an AAU basketball team, the Albany Hawks. Most recently, Wingfield has been active in an organization called Save Our Sons (SOS). That program focuses on providing alternatives to gangs and crime for young Albany males.[6]

Wingfield has nine children and says he's a part of all of their lives. The two eldest, Ashley and Bre, grew up in Albany. Three were raised in Cincinnati – DJ was a three-time All-Ohio high school basketball player played basketball at Ohio University.,[7] Donovan Wingfield who studied music and was a volleyball player at Tuskegee University; and Autumn ‘’Butterfly’’ Mason whom Wingfield didn't meet until 2009, when she was thirteen. Another daughter London grew up in Texas and California and Wingfield met her when she was seven. Wingfield began coaching son Dequan at age 9 in 2004. In 2008, daughter Jay began playing. Wingfield coached their AAU teams, and that brought him to Henderson Gym, where he began his youth program. Wingfield's youngest child, Donjuwan, a student at Douglass High in Atlanta, has stayed with Wingfield in the summers since age 7 and has participated in Wingfield's camps.”
    Well, I now have a pretty good idea what he has been up to. He should invite Nick Cannon to his podcast and play a game to see who knows their kids birthdays

It won’t happen, but I’d like there to be dead silence when he’s introduced. He’s expecting a chorus off boos, so silence would catch him and the players completely off guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

It's 9pm 12/3/22 and Xavier still owns Bob Huggins.

Quote Originally Posted by xumadman View Post
    It's 9pm 12/3/22 and Xavier still owns Bob Huggins.
    Public reps

All-Conference
    The boos were like old times - had a mini Crosstown feel tonight.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Huggins skipped the handshake line with the players after shaking Millers hand.

Fuck him! Now we know where Mick learned it!

8-11. Suck it Bob!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    BeelzeBob is one of my least favorite humans. I don't care that his players seem to love him, and I don't care that he's won a bunch of games. He coaches the ugliest style of basketball I've seen, and he really doesn't have any real redeeming qualities.
    But he never stole a freight train.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Huggins still has no good memories of Cintas
    Balls of Steele!!