Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Junior
    I heard someone on a national network show last week that Duke's new coach does not get the Coach K whistle from the refs. So at least it should be 5 on 5 tomorrow.

This looks like a Miller team in one respect: we took 20 FT's and made 14; they only took 8.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    I heard someone on a national network show last week that Duke's new coach does not get the Coach K whistle from the refs. So at least it should be 5 on 5 tomorrow.
    Yeah right. Normally vs Duke it 5 on 8.

Tomorrow X will have to do with likely 5 on 6.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    We're going to be amazing if Colby is hitting threes.
    Just getting back to thread and agree. After recorded version, did they actually say this was Colby’s first 3 even tho he was 4 of 5? Probably has been pointed out earlier but just catching up.

Another thing, those who questioned Boum’s toughness for BE play? I think he’ll be fine.

Junior
    We won’t turn into a good defensive team. You can win without being good on defense but the horrible turn overs won’t help. Just glad we won because I think Oregon state would’ve been tougher than we thought.

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Just getting back to thread and agree. After recorded version, did they actually say this was Colby’s first 3 even tho he was 4 of 5? Probably has been pointed out earlier but just catching up.
    Espn broadcasters suck. Late in nova game, as Iowa state was about to inbounds the ball from the sideline: “now, he can’t run the floor here, right?”

Thank the Lord we don’t have to rely on espn for our games.

Quote Originally Posted by Backyard Champ View Post
    Espn broadcasters suck. Late in nova game, as Iowa state was about to inbounds the ball from the sideline: “now, he can’t run the floor here, right?”

Thank the Lord we don’t have to rely on espn for our games.
    I have Joe and Byron for my audio

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Can you really believe it's the first time since 2004 since they've met? I had a nightmare they played in New Jersey one year.
    So weird, I had that same nightmare! I dreamt I was there and their current head coach crushed us. Thank goodness I know that didn't really happen. Just a nightmare!!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KabeX View Post
    They met once since in 2008 (and it wasn't pretty).
    No they didn't.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17