Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Villanova is 2-5 and everyone has counted them out. However, they are down 2 starters, one of them being probably their best player in Moore. I still believe they will be tough in conference!
    Am I misremembering or does V often start slowly and peak at the right time. Unlike you-know-who.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Not Nova. Kentucky has a habit of doing that and North Carolina is also pulling it off so far.

Villanova also had Cam Whitmore finally suit up on Saturday and get some minutes in their win against Oklahoma.

BYU and Creighton are on a missionary trip together to Las Vegas?
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Creighton's gonna be in a bad mood after Nebraska beat the Jays around on Sunday. Might not be as fun to watch as your typical BYU game.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Not Nova. Kentucky has a habit of doing that and North Carolina is also pulling it off so far.

Villanova also had Cam Whitmore finally suit up on Saturday and get some minutes in their win against Oklahoma.
    Yeah whitmore will probably be starting very soon. That will certainly help them. Once Moore comes back (which I think is expected in January), nova should be good again.

Did Ryan Kalkbrenner just win the MVP award by not playing in the BYU game last night? Word was he was out due to illness (non-Covid) and now Creighton suddenly has a 4-game losing streak.

Couple of real nice wins for the Big East today. Indiana sure couldn't pull off what Seton Hall did against Rutgers.

Man, Ceighton blows chunks. From top 10 in polls to maybe an NIT team.

5 straight losses. Their big man was out but can't they beat Arizona St?

Hurley brothers are 21-1 .

Does Creighton have multiple people out or just one? They can’t be this bad. Something must be going on.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Does Creighton have multiple people out or just one? They can’t be this bad. Something must be going on.
    Just kalkbrenner, but yeah they kind of suck. Maybe Hawkins and O’Connell were just way more important to the team last year than people thought
    Last edited by Xville; 12-17-2022 at 09:53 AM.