Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

2022-2023 (other) Big East Games

DePaul took down Minnesota, but..
    Butlatta went down to the Fighting Brian Snows
    and Georgetown abjectly sucks again going down at home to Northwestern.
    Georgetown just can't quit Ewing and the Thompson tree. To their detriment.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Creighton lost the final to Arizona, but looked great overall in the Maui Invitational.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Baylor has been incredible tonight. And by incredible, I mean incredibly shitty. Marquette hit 13 of 15 shots at one point.

Yeah, Marquette may be better than people thought… maybe. Guess the f’em comment may have inspired.

Looks like Georgetown gave Texas Tech a good battle in Lubbock. I was checking out the Georgetown roster, and they've got some dudes on that team. They may be dangerous some nights. Obviously, they've got a terrible coach, so they won't be consistent, but they're going to win a few. Hopefully none of those are against us!

Creighton looks beatable with perimeter D. Hopefully we can hold them for 3 for whatever they were tonight. Yeah I know, it was at Texas

Don't know if Oklahoma Lite is any good, but UConn looked like a complete team dismantling them. Hawkins and Sanogo had the bigger games, but I was impressed by Andre Jackson. He looked like their version of Colby Jones, doing everything on the basketball floor.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

The Huskies went to the line 33 times! You're gonna win a crap load of games like that, just how decades of Xavier teams used to do it. It really points directly to coaching IMO. Playing to contact has to be a mindset/culture.

UConn may sweep BOTH Big East Championships.......12/31/22 will tell us a lot!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Supporting Member
    Villanova is 2-5 and everyone has counted them out. However, they are down 2 starters, one of them being probably their best player in Moore. I still believe they will be tough in conference!

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I can't recall the last time Creighton laid a big egg against Nebraska. Especially at home.