Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    The conversation should start and end at pitino imo. The rest of those guys don’t move the needle to me at all, and Having pitino in the big East would be huge for the league.

Word from Nova buddy: Both Cam Whitmore and Justin Moore are out vs Liberty tonight.
    Whitmore has apparently checked out and will enter the portal. Moore is personally protecting his knee for possible pro camps.
    Also, looks like all Nova assistants are not coming back, including their Strength & Conditioning guy who would be a huge loss.
    There is also some dissatisfaction with Kyle Neptune in the Nova world. I guess when you have 2 Natty’s that you have a lot less patience for mediocrity.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Word from Nova buddy: Both Cam Whitmore and Justin Moore are out vs Liberty tonight.
    Whitmore has apparently checked out and will enter the portal. Moore is personally protecting his knee for possible pro camps.
    Also, looks like all Nova assistants are not coming back, including their Strength & Conditioning guy who would be a huge loss.
    There is also some dissatisfaction with Kyle Neptune in the Nova world. I guess when you have 2 Natty’s that you have a lot less patience for mediocrity.
    Whitmore is a Lottery pick than a transfer portal prospect
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Supporting Member
    Lol more terrible info from Mor. Whitmore is a lottery pick, not a transfer portal guy. “ there is some dissatisfaction” probably along the same genius info like uconn is about to revolt and guys are threatening to transfer.

The nit is ridiculous and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Whitmore is a Lottery pick than a transfer portal prospect
    Possibly? I’m just relating what I was told. Nova guy doesn’t think he is, but we have some Xavier fans that think that Colby isn’t an NBA player either. (Spoiler: He is)
    Edit: After checking it appears You are correct about Whitmore. Top 10 pick.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 03-14-2023 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Possibly? I’m just relating what I was told. Nova guy doesn’t think he is, but we have some Xavier fans that think that Colby isn’t an NBA player either. (Spoiler: He is)
    Edit: After checking it appears You are correct about Whitmore. Top 10 pick.
    Not trying to be a jerk but he is sitting out to prevent injury and drop in the draft. Is a lock to go lottery and his agent advised him not to play. Sorry but whoever told you he was going in the portal is really clueless.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    It does make me wonder why Villanova would enter the NIT if they're going to play with a CBI-level roster. They (Moore and Whitmore) have every right to opt out, but that's something that probably should have been factored in. They're not winning at Liberty without those two.

Seton Hall also screams one-and-done at Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Not trying to be a jerk but he is sitting out to prevent injury and drop in the draft. Is a lock to go lottery and his agent advised him not to play. Sorry but whoever told you he was going in the portal is really clueless.
    You’re not being a jerk, and it’s my bad. I was the one who thought “portal” after my guy said that Whitmore had “checked out”. I wish I could post a pic of the text messages on here. I haven’t followed draft projections enough on Cam Whitmore. Mea Culpa.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Seton Hall also screams one-and-done at Colorado.
    Yup. Flying across country to play a mile up in Boulder is not a formula for success.

Both Seton Hall and Nova lost last night so there will be no repeat Big East NIT Champ.
    We can now totally focus on the Big Dance