Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Junior
    Can't believe I'm rooting (not the correct term) for Futler. My gawd they suck.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by KabeX View Post
    Can't believe I'm rooting (not the correct term) for Futler. My gawd they suck.
    Jezus the Johnnies suck as much!
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    And the Johnnies have joined an elite club of getting screwed at Butler!

Another shot clock malfunction. That ball was not tipped and the clock should have started till the ball touch the Johnnies hand. That game should have went to OT. Man Beak Nose is looking more and more like Dennis hopper in Hoosiers. Drunk and run down.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Man, the Butler program is in complete shambles. It looks as though they have absolutely nothing to build on. They are going to be under some serious pressure to be flawless in the portal going forward.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I expect to read in the next 3 days how The Portal is not part of The Butler Way.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    I expect to read in the next 3 days how The Portal is not part of The Butler Way.
    Regardless, when they become irrelevant...our replacement rivalry looks to be CU.

For all intents and purposes, the basic structure of the BE tourney is pretty clear.

Not at all looking like SHU can move up their seeding position with that brutal remaining schedule. They have 4 more with the ranked teams and both Nova games left....they are playing on Wednesday. Nova is in too deep of a hole to have any chance of a 1st round bye.

So really, the top 5 is set. So, UConn would basically have to win out to avoid the 4-5 and who ends up with the dreaded task of playing them on Thursday, is anybody's guess. Highly unlikely it is our Musketeers. Odds are we end up 15-5 and our 2nd RS Championship...16-4 and it's outright IMO.

Xup predicts, SJU- UCONN- MARQUETTE= NET CUTTING CEREMONY!!!

Last edited by Xuperman; 02-07-2023 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    Another shot clock malfunction. That ball was not tipped and the clock should have started till the ball touch the Johnnies hand. That game should have went to OT. Man Beak Nose is looking more and more like Dennis hopper in Hoosiers. Drunk and run down.
    Agree 100%
    Balls of Steele!!

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    St. John’s should have won in regulation. How do you not score the last 4 minutes of the game. I mean surely the coach has at least one sure fire play he can run to get a bucket, right? Awful.