• 3-8

0 0%
  • 2-9

0 0%
  • 1-10 and yeah, you're just stupid

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Everyone is wrong. Xavier will be playing 17 out of conference games this season.

17-0
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Sophomore
    I'm with the others pointing to an 8-3 mark in non-con.

Not feeling confident, but I'm pretty certain SELA, Southern U, Cincinnati will be wins. Looking like 6-5.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

After watching Florida last week and Duke last night, I have those as wins now. 9-2. Think this week they beat Florida and Duke and lose to Gonzaga. Indiana I think is much better right now than Florida and Duke. Florida is basically the same team Xavier beat like 7 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    After watching Florida last week and Duke last night, I have those as wins now. 9-2. Think this week they beat Florida and Duke and lose to Gonzaga. Indiana I think is much better right now than Florida and Duke. Florida is basically the same team Xavier beat like 7 months ago.
    Florida is one opportunity that X really needs to build some momentum. I have no idea of how you came to your conclusion about Duke. Because the bums lost a close one to the defending National Champs? Can you post a brief explanation plz?
    Last edited by Xuperman; 11-22-2022 at 05:15 PM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Supporting Member
    No excuse to lose to Florida, but would not be surprised to see the team go 1-2 in this tourney and I don’t think it’s awful if they do. The field is that stacked. They shouldn’t lose another ooc game after this tourney.

I'm one Kunkel lay up away from being OK so far.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    No excuse to lose to Florida, but would not be surprised to see the team go 1-2 in this tourney and I don’t think it’s awful if they do. The field is that stacked. They shouldn’t lose another ooc game after this tourney.
    No excuse? You do know that this is rated a toss-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Florida is one opportunity that X really needs to build some momentum. I have no idea of how you came to your conclusion about Duke. Because the bums lost a close one to the defending National Champs? Can you post a brief explanation plz?
    Just watching them play Bellarmine last night. They just didn’t impress me. Also I know Kansas is the defending National champs, but they struggled with Southern Utah for a long time the other day, ended up winning by 6.