Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    TWant to know who the “few people” are that are involved in this mayhem? The “too few people who have been actually arrested & convicted. Most had charges dropped and were set free to do it again- some thanks to Kamala’s “bail fund”.
    Lots of people were arrested, tried and convicted for the mayhem in Kenosha. If you're out on bail, you still go to trial (that's how our system works).

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/loc...898025bf2.html

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ke/7534779001/

Even last month, federal authorities were charging people who had traveled from Minnesota to Wisconsin to take advantage of the unrest in Kenosha.

https://www.wpr.org/2-minnesota-men-...kenosha-unrest

Just like at the Capitol, people who break the law should be held accountable.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I think there are numerous cases of reality being shaded to suite a particular agenda.
    There weren't "tens of thousands of people burned our cities to the ground."
    There were thousands protesting the shooting in the back by a cop in Kenosha...and a few people taking advantage to loot and cause mayhem.
    The Kenosha arsonist was arrested and convicted.
    Wow Paul, just wow. Yes there were tens of thousands of protesters and looters across multiple cities who were interested in nothing but mayhem and destruction. Ferguson, St. Louis, Kenosha, Portland, Minneapolis, St. Paul and so on. My man, there were 165 structure fires in Minneapolis alone over a 3 day period. That was just one city. It's more than just one arsonist in Kenosha..lol. A police station in Portland burned, churches in Portland burned. You have the nerve to describe it as 'a few people' You sound like Ilhan Omar describing the 911 attacks as 'some people did something'. You are part of the problem..so ideologically brainwashed that you can't see the forest through the trees. Do you understand that you are no different than the blind Trump idiot followers. You just happen to be on the other side of the political spectrum. You understand that...don't you?

Do you agree with the stance that our VPOTUS took..do you think that's a reaction befitting of someone who is one heartbeat away from the presidency?

https://twitter.com/kamalaharris/sta...965643?lang=en
    Last edited by Smails; 09-29-2022 at 09:54 AM.
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

repeat
    -Pablo

I have repeatedly said if people break the law they should be held accountable.
    Somehow, with all you guys ranting on...I never hear that. Wonder why that is?

Would you have felt less triggered if I said "there very fine people on both sides"?

I have no problem condemning the violence that anyone commits. You guys have (like Trump) a real problem in condemning it from the alt-right, the MAGA rioter, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc.

I have no problem with a fund to help protestors who got caught up in the nonsense in the cities.
    I wouldn't think you would want to help with arsonists, etc. But many peaceful protesters get rounded up.
    But then again, people raise money for all kinds of things.
    The whole Kamala deal is a red herring from our real problems.

I have no problem with a fund to help protestors who got caught up in the nonsense in the cities.
    I wouldn't think you would want to help with arsonists, etc. But many peaceful protesters get rounded up.
    But then again, people raise money for all kinds of things.
    The whole Kamala deal is a red herring from our real problems.
    As if the “nonsense” just happened all on its own. “Protestors” don’t get caught up in arson, destruction and “nonsense”.
    Know who do? RIOTERS.. who were bailed out, free to leave and may never be found to stand trial for felonies.
    This is the most ludicrous of Paul’s statements yet. It’s hard to believe that a rational thinking human being actually pushes out this trash.
    And , no Paul. It is not a “red herring”. Have you checked the crime stats lately in cities, you know, that have been run by Democrats for decades. Yeah, Kamala’s over the top “let ‘em walk” policies have hugely contributed to the current REAL problem
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 09-29-2022 at 12:46 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

You guys have (like Trump) a real problem in condemning it from the alt-right, the MAGA rioter, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc.

"You guys?"

Please find one example of me holding water for any of these groups...one. They're all equally gross. Quit making shit up Paul, you liar.

You on the other hand think that 'peaceful protesters' got caught up in 'nonsense' and were wrongfully arrested. Yeah, that's exactly what happened. The cops were rounding up peaceful protesters in droves while the animals were looting, burning, assaulting and murdering cops. Your inability to acknowledge the realities of that situation are astounding...almost Biden-like in your detachment. "Jackie are you here?..where's Jackie?"...ummm she's dead sir
    -Pablo

Did you perhaps read the links I provided where the cops arrested violent protestors, looter, rioters and arsonists in Kenosha.
    Or where they were sentenced to jail time? Or where I have noted over and over again that people who break the law should be punished accordingly?

No? I didn't think so.

These far righties don't read anything. Get their news from Carlson.
    2023 Sweet 16

https://www.foxnews.com/media/associ...49ab9c5603a17c

Prime example for this thread. How DARE she!

I am totally on board with the theory that the pushback against her is meant as a warning to anyone else that may stray from the Dem/MSM narrative. You WILL be discredited.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club