Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    We know you really meant Explorer Steve.
    hah!
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    There's ample evidence here on our on pages at Xavierhoops, that people have bought into that narrative of demonizing the press.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    When a free press is bastardized where it becomes propaganda for unbalanced coverage, and stories that are important in the news, but are ignored or surpressed because they make the outlet’s favorite side look really bad (See Hunter Biden Laptop) then the media becomes nothing more than Pravda.
    I also recall the New York Times reporter walking through Portland in the summer of 2020 reporting “I see no evidence of rioting here!” (That very night and for 100 days there were riots)
    *Some of us prefer balanced coverage and full accounting.
    It seems that you are just content to eat the disingenuous trash that you are fed from your preferred biased outlets. That explains your blue brained only lunacy.
    I pity you. You should move to California to be among your peers.
    I appreciate you proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Did you forget about 150 police officers injured by trump supporters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Link to verify your statement?
    More than 140 U.S. Capitol Police and D.C. Metropolitan Police officers were injured while defending the grounds that day, according to a Thursday statement from the U.S. Capitol Police Labor Committee. Four officers died by suicide in the aftermath of the attack
    https://www.npr.org/2022/06/09/11040...-chaos-carnage

Numbers very, and some law enforcement may be missing, but at least 140.

Booze and Co, this is for you.

This site confirms my belief and reflects precisely what liberal progressives ALWAYS do. It's universal. They NEVER can debate pertaining issues, only deflect, discredit sources and scream "right wing talking points"!

Reality is not "right wing talking points" Booze!!!! I only said "don't ask me for proof" because blatant reality DOESN'T require it.

The southern border is recording record crossings daily, over Biden's welcome mat. No medical screenings or Covid vax requirements. Human trafficking and Fentanyl are pervasive. Care to dispute?

Law enforcement in our largest MAJOR CITIES has been severely demoralized and have drastically reduced encounters with criminal activity, due to fear of BLM style retaliation OR actual prosecution. Reduced sentencing guidelines and no bond requirements are increasing. Not true? Not dangerous?

There is an all out attack, perpetrated by the Left "Green movement" on the fossil fuel industry.....well that's a given, everybody knows that. Care to post your detailed support of this?

The progressive "Woke" movement is insisting that systematic racism and white privilege is acknowledged and that a no tolerance policy of not using "Woke" pronouns has people being labeled any "phobic" you can think of...OR flat out CANCELED. Is this not accurate?

Vast "tent cities" are growing at unprecedented levels. Public defecation, open sexual activity, drug use and shop lifting is no longer criminal activity in most large Dem run cities. Is this not unacceptable deviant activity?

So, as easily predicted, you Libs just consistently jabber away, pick at minuscule details ('Ville) and distort reality.

I clearly made points that ALL common sense minded people should agree with. Do ANY of you leftist Biden supporters have the balls to spell out views to the contrary....IN DETAIL? I will wait with absolutely no confidence, because this sh!t is indefensible.

Vote RED.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 09-24-2022 at 01:56 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Booze and Co, this is for you.

This site confirms my belief and reflects precisely what liberal progressives ALWAYS do. It's universal. They NEVER can debate pertaining issues, only deflect, discredit sources and scream "right wing talking points"!

Reality is not "right wing talking points" Booze!!!! I only said "don't ask me for proof" because blatant reality DOESN'T require it.

The southern border is recording record crossings daily, over Biden's welcome mat. No medical screenings or Covid vax requirements. Human trafficking and Fentanyl are pervasive. Care to dispute?

Law enforcement in our largest MAJOR CITIES has been severely demoralized and have drastically reduced encounters with criminal activity, due to fear of BLM style retaliation OR actual prosecution. Reduced sentencing guidelines and no bond requirements are increasing. Not true? Not dangerous?

There is an all out attack, perpetrated by the Left "Green movement" on the fossil fuel industry.....well that's a given, everybody knows that. Care to post your detailed support of this?

The progressive "Woke" movement is insisting that systematic racism and white privilege is acknowledged and that a no tolerance policy of not using "Woke" pronouns has people being labeled any "phobic" you can think of...OR flat out CANCELED. Is this not accurate?

Vast "tent cities" are growing at unprecedented levels. Public defecation, open sexual activity, drug use and shop lifting is no longer criminal activity in most large Dem run cities. Is this not unacceptable deviant activity?

So, as easily predicted, you Libs just consistently jabber away, pick at minuscule details ('Ville) and distort reality.

I clearly made points that ALL common sense minded people should agree with. Do ANY of you leftist Biden supporters have the balls to spell out views to the contrary....IN DETAIL? I will wait with absolutely no confidence, because this sh!t is indefensible.

Vote RED.
    “All common sense minded people” I.e. people that think exactly like I do.

How many times are you going to jabber away with your same talking points? You have said the same thing about ten times on this thread, and your points have been picked apart over and over. Instead of actually debating them, you completely dismiss them and say the same thing again.

You keep saying the above, with zero actual facts and then celebrate how right you think you are. You are also lou like and may even be lou because you honestly believe anyone that disagrees with you is a full blown progressive democrat.
    Last edited by Xville; 09-24-2022 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    “All common sense minded people” I.e. people that think exactly like I do.

How many times are you going to jabber away with your same talking points? You have said the same thing about ten times on this thread, and your points have been picked apart over and over. Instead of actually debating them, you completely dismiss them and say the same thing again.

You keep saying the above, with zero actual facts and then celebrate how right you think you are. You are also lou like and may even be lou because you honestly believe anyone that disagrees with you is a full blown progressive democrat.
    Quit clowning around 'Ville,

Libs don't debate issues like the ones I am railing against. IF they do debate, you can bet that it's SOCIAL ISSUES.

"Picked apart"? Point to just 1 post that makes any detailed counter argument, IN SUPPORT, of any of the 5 things I "jabber" about. Always just an insistence to post news sources that will only be labeled as bias, or labeled as "right wing talking points". Again, a very "Lib" clever tactic to deflect with out making any attempt to make a counter argument.

There isn't any people here that would dare to post anything in support of these issues, and WON'T BE, because this crap is indefensible.

My guess is that you will not post any detailed SUPPORT of these disturbing trends, only simply say these things are not happening.....how convenient. It's basically a guarantee, because that is how the Left operates.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    I really doubt Lou and Xuperman are the same person - Xuperman just acts like Yosemite Sam when someone argues with him and ends up winning an argument. Lou on the other hand is on my ignore list for a reason - he'll attack posters personally and with bad intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    I really doubt Lou and Xuperman are the same person - Xuperman just acts like Yosemite Sam when someone argues with him and ends up winning an argument. Lou on the other hand is on my ignore list for a reason - he'll attack posters personally and with bad intentions.
    Yep, ol' XUP, is only participating in these political threads, because I am desperately seeking out ANY reasonable SUPPORT of the 5 issues I have presented as the "nasty 5".

No one here, or anywhere, can communicate SUPPORT for this nightmarish progressive agenda. Only discredit any and all news sources, constantly deflect and and spew "right wing talking points" as justification of their political narrative.

No one here, or anywhere in my social endeavors, can ANY Leftists make a persuasive argument SUPPORTING the 5 things I am "jabbering" about.

Will anyone here dare to post ANYTHING in support of what I have railed against? Odds are no.

Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2022/06/09/11040...-chaos-carnage

Numbers very, and some law enforcement may be missing, but at least 140.
    And of course you quote NPR. One of the most biased media outlets around.
    And, nah. I’m not believing the “Capitol Police Labor Union”. They have a vested interest in lying.
    Meanwhile Paul ignores independent media coverage from Portland.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 09-24-2022 at 04:34 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Why do I need to respond to the Portland numbers? I didn't question them.
    Their numbers came from DHS. Did you believe them?

YOU questioned the Capitol injuries and asked for a link. So, I provided one.
    No one questioned those numbers. Here's your friends reporting on it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-p...brain-injuries