Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    It was a Republican authored, bi-partisan bill. It didn't "allow" 5,000 "illegals" to enter the country every day.
    Posting that is utterly ridiculous.....and completely void of reality. Anything other than an attempted 100% border lockdown, until the TEN MILLION O'Biden "Newcomers" can be dealt with properly, is the only reasonable option for some.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Because the vetting of these MILLIONS of illegals invading our country under this intentional, "Fundamentally Transform America" doctrine, it is impossible to understand accurate numbers. However, there are some sources that estimate that Venezuelan illegals are crossing at the highest numbers. AND LIKE ALL groups, they are illegally entering with a predominant number of military aged, unattached, SINGLE MEN.

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/10...latin-america/

This is going to be unimaginable soon.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 03-23-2024 at 10:18 PM.

Watch News Nation. Tune in to Bill Cunningham (when he shows up). He is all in on pounding this Progressive Left insanity.

How can anyone that loves and cherish our GREAT COUNTRY vote DEM?

This progressive left madness is deadly toxic, in too many ways. It is a complete avalanche of destruction.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 03-23-2024 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    It was a Republican authored, bi-partisan bill. It didn't "allow" 5,000 "illegals" to enter the country every day.
    It had a provision to stop asylum seekers who didn't cross at ports of entry, who would normally be allowed to seek it, if the numbers were too large.
    More importantly, it funded things that would have eased the crisis as noted earlier.

Of course Trump wanted the political points and Moses led the sheep to do his bidding. Not helpful.
    ONLY STOPPING when the numbers were TOO LARGE (i.e. 5,000)....

Not stopping is the same as allowing.

How Orwellian can you get?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Trying again.
    They would NOT let anyone seek asylum in that situation. ALL turned back.
    Current law allows for anyone to seek asylum, so they make an effort to process...which they are unfunded and unequipped to do.
    Do you understand that Republicans are primarily responsible for this bipartisan bill?
    Does it not make a difference to you that the Border Patrol Union supported the bill?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Posting that is utterly ridiculous.....and completely void of reality. Anything other than an attempted 100% border lockdown, until the TEN MILLION O'Biden "Newcomers" can be dealt with properly, is the only reasonable option for some.
    100% border lockdown is the thing that is void of reality. 1.) not possible and 2.) would never want it to be because there is this thing called trade that needs to occur between the two countries.

The bill was a good bill, not a great one, but it was better than the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    100% border lockdown is the thing that is void of reality. 1.) not possible and 2.) would never want it to be because there is this thing called trade that needs to occur between the two countries.

The bill was a good bill, not a great one, but it was better than the present.
    I don’t think anyone is actually expecting 100%. That’s clearly not possible. What is possible is that anyone caught entering illegally is immediately deported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Again, obviously. An "attempted 100% lockdown" is just that. The most effective way to do that is to simply use a federal government megaphone, saying the Border is temporarily CLOSED....do not come because you will not gain entry.

130 billion lost in commerce?
    2023 Sweet 16