Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Is he straight down the middle of the road? Seems like these news heads are either full on left (Anderson Cooper/Don Lemmon) or Full Right (Hannity/Tucker). Can’t say I watched him on CNN or News Nation but if he is right down the middle calling out both sides I might have to watch one of his shows.
    Highly recommended. Tonight was a good one, but they're all good. If your live streaming service includes NewsNation, you should be able to access all previous shows.

BTW, Leland Vittert has the 7pm slot, Cuomo at 8 and Dan Abrams at 9. ALL even handed with old old school style balance. No hint of the worthless party propaganda deal the others crap nightly. They got something cooking over there.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

As a Cov Cath grad and one of the OG Right to Life Marchers, I have to say Journalism died a long time before recent times. ;)

Edit: Newsnation? Tha hell? How old are all of you?
    Last edited by Strange Brew; 04-05-2024 at 02:09 AM.
    Official XUHoops Resident Legal Scholar.
    (Do not take this seriously)

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Respect your elders you whippersnapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    As a Cov Cath grad and one of the OG Right to Life Marchers, I have to say Journalism died a long time before recent times. ;)

Edit: Newsnation? Tha hell? How old are all of you?
    It died once "opinion" format over took traditional "hard news" and became dominate in the cable news wave of the '90's.

As far as your 2nd concern. I have no idea what you're talking about. If you care to post something more direct, I am sure someone will respond.

I just watched Cuomo from last night. The opening monologue was simply masterful in delivery and context. You just will not see anything close to this from the big network propaganda machines. He continues to attack Trump in a way that is identical to my view, and one that is shared by so many. He also does a brilliant job of truth telling about the hypocrisy of the left.

The following conversation segment with West, Rivera and Dershowitz on the Pro Hamas protests is so intense and revealing, it is MUST SEE. These repeat shows are easy to find on most streaming services, so do yourself a favor.

Next up for some push back against the overwhelming pro left MSM.

Get the free MERIT+ app for your device or smartTV. This gives you access to the new Dr. Phil Merit Street Media network. There is lots of different content, but Dr. Phil Primetime is the flagship program. All current and prior episodes can be streamed.

The recent full hour interview with Benjamin Netanyahu is just as good as it gets. The detailed discussion on how he views the impact of American media coverage/protests is fascinating.

There is also a 2 part special on the NY Trump trial that is entirely focused on the JURY and it's selection. WOW...This is a real eye opener folks!!
    Last edited by Xuperman; 05-11-2024 at 09:20 AM.