Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    130 billion lost in commerce?
    Have we been reduced to this kind of absurd spin? Well established commerce/trade that requires border crossing is a non-issue.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Well you said close the border 100%
    2023 Sweet 16

Clearly it's the O'Biden illegal invasion that requires an ATTEMPTED 100% lockdown. To include commerce is ludicrous.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 03-24-2024 at 06:09 PM.

Yes it is. 100%?
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 03-25-2024 at 11:28 AM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Cuomo on fire....at this very moment. Absolutely killing Biden on his "Immediate ceasefire" demand.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Cuomo on fire....at this very moment. Absolutely killing Biden on his "Immediate ceasefire" demand.
    Chris Cuomo? The same Chris Cuomo from Left CNN?

On News Nation and his show is the best hour of all the others....by far. Straight down the middle reporting and opinion. He has always been the most talented talking head, so now out from under the "one sided thumb" of CNN, his show is must see nightly.

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Chris Cuomo? The same Chris Cuomo from Left CNN?
    I’ve watched his show on News Nation a few times. For the most part, he seems to have left the CNN bias behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    On News Nation and his show is the best hour of all the others....by far. Straight down the middle reporting and opinion. He has always been the most talented talking head, so now out from under the "one sided thumb" of CNN, his show is must see nightly.
    Is he straight down the middle of the road? Seems like these news heads are either full on left (Anderson Cooper/Don Lemmon) or Full Right (Hannity/Tucker). Can’t say I watched him on CNN or News Nation but if he is right down the middle calling out both sides I might have to watch one of his shows.

I don’t consider the “news heads” you mentioned to be journalists in any way, shape, or form. They’re opinion hosts who pander to the extremes of their side of the aisle. I’m sure Cuomo leans Left, but his show is very balanced. He has guests on from both sides and challenges them equally. Check out a few of his broadcasts and see what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.