Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I can't believe that you can get any better info than you get here any any price.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    I can't believe that you can get any better info than you get here any any price.
    It’s certainly worth the price of admission!

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    If people would take the time to cruise such sites as 24/7, Rivals, and Verbal Commits they would see that not only is X in on some Bigs but that there might be some news on that front before the end of September.

But I guess some people would rather spend their time speculating on other things….
    Well, I hear what you’re saying- just not seeing what you are saying. You mention there’s a lot of info about the bigs X is going after. The sites you talk about are the ones a lot of X fans here have already check out (I know I have). I am not seeing this incredible, juice information specifically about these talented “bigs” X has offered who they have a great chance of landing of which you are referring.

There are two PF/Centers that I am seeing X supposedly has an interest in (which have already been mentioned earlier in this thread) yet not very much info on either of them and no videos of either of their play (at least I’m not finding any).

Please direct us to any in-depth info on bigs X is targeting in 2023 (other than the bit of information about Nzeh (currently a two 2-star) who has X as one of his final 4 schools). Please also direct us to any videos of any of the bigs X has a very good chance of landing. Neither of the bigs X is supposedly going after (NZeh nor Nbengue) are listed anywhere near the top 150 (I can’t even find them in the top 250). Maybe one of them has really elevated his game to that equivalent to a 4 star -capable of playing at the BE level- but it is hard to know since there are no videos and no further info (that I can find).

Thanks in advance for supplying the links to any new info or videos of bigs (hopefully ones that are BE ready) that X is still serious about for 2023!
    Last edited by IM4X; 09-03-2022 at 05:40 PM.

I did find this guy.

https://www.thehoophustle.com/ladjidembele

Not sure if he is still in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Well, I hear what you’re saying- just not seeing what you are saying. You mention there’s a lot of info about the bigs X is going after. The sites you talk about are the ones a lot of X fans here have already check out (I know I have). I am not seeing this incredible, juice information specifically about these talented “bigs” X has offered who they have a great chance of landing of which you are referring.

There are two PF/Centers that I am seeing X supposedly has an interest in (which have already been mentioned earlier in this thread) yet not very much info on either of them and no videos of either of their play (at least I’m not finding any).

Please direct us to any in-depth info on bigs X is targeting in 2023 (other than the bit of information about Nzeh (currently a two 2-star) who has X as one of his final 4 schools). Please also direct us to any videos of any of the bigs X has a very good chance of landing. Neither of the bigs X is supposedly going after (NZeh nor Nbengue) are listed anywhere near the top 150 (I can’t even find them in the top 250). Maybe one of them has really elevated his game to that equivalent to a 4 star -capable of playing at the BE level- but it is hard to know since there are no videos and no further info (that I can find).

Thanks in advance for supplying the links to any new info or videos of bigs (hopefully ones that are BE ready) that X is still serious about for 2023!
    Oh, so you want videos! Anything else we can get you? Like maybe their high school tapes? Or an interview with their girl friends? Geez. The original question was about who X is recruiting in the way of bigs. If you go to 24/7 and VC you can see the names. You can even get a little information about them by clicking on the names. The sites don’t always agree on the level of interest, so take that information for what it’s worth. Once you’ve got the names then do a Google search on them, or a YouTube search and see what you come up with. If you want more real information you’ll have to pay for it by joining Rivals and/or 24/7. But I guess you’d rather that someone else pay for it and just give that to you for free. Good luck with that.

I did find this guy.

I like how they list his position: BIG

Well then...fits the thread.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

I did find this guy.

Thaty site has Reid Ducharme as the #8 ranked prospect.......I think.

Quote Originally Posted by XUGRAD80 View Post
    Oh, so you want videos! Anything else we can get you? Like maybe their high school tapes? Or an interview with their girl friends? Geez. The original question was about who X is recruiting in the way of bigs. If you go to 24/7 and VC you can see the names. You can even get a little information about them by clicking on the names. The sites don’t always agree on the level of interest, so take that information for what it’s worth. Once you’ve got the names then do a Google search on them, or a YouTube search and see what you come up with. If you want more real information you’ll have to pay for it by joining Rivals and/or 24/7. But I guess you’d rather that someone else pay for it and just give that to you for free. Good luck with that.
    Would you grab me a beer while you’re at it? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Would you grab me a beer while you’re at it? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by UCGRAD4X View Post
    I like how they list his position: BIG

Well then...fits the thread.
    Ha. Yes, he fits it perfectly.