Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Nothing new posted here in almost 10 days, so here's something to chew on.

https://youtu.be/PwqLzMVoGWs

Very knowledgeable BEast insiders.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Thanks for sharing. I was laughing really hard at the part where they couldn’t recall Mack’s name.

“Yeah, the only other guy who won the Big East regular season was…the guy at Xavier before uh… I’m forgetting his name… he went to Louisville... who’s the guy who went to Louisville” (No one else remembers).

I might have been a little offend if they were talking about our current coach. Since they were talking about Mr. Ego (who abruptly left X and then trashed the university as being the reason he couldn’t reach a Final Four), I found it hysterical.

Yeah, guilty as charged.. Senior moment, but in retrospect, pretty funny!

Quote Originally Posted by novachap View Post
    Yeah, guilty as charged.. Senior moment, but in retrospect, pretty funny!
    Hey! Novachap is back! How are you feeling after another Final 4 and then Wright just leaving? So odd, but also understandable in some ways
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Hey Muskie... yeah strange times indeed. The FF run was great, will always wonder if Moore had not gone down would we have given Kansas a tougher game and done even more damage but great season.

Now, Jay leaving... apprehension abounds. The landscape is littered with assistants that didn't make it, but there is a lot of belief in Neptune now. Team has a lot of talent.. future recruiting will tell. Jay will be missed for sure.

This is a very good sign.

https://collegehoopstoday.com/index....ssed-with-him/

If Coach still feels that way to start the season, we may see him get some significant minutes OOC.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    This is a very good sign.

https://collegehoopstoday.com/index....ssed-with-him/

If Coach still feels that way to start the season, we may see him get some significant minutes OOC.
    Pleasant surprise.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Normally like busting brackets, but this guy needs a history lesson.

1) Steele was fired after our first round win in NIT, not after BE tournament lost to Butler. Probably should have but first round was the straw.

2) Odom did not follow “Steele” to Georgia State

Sophomore
    Saw some photos from Xavier!s practice online. Jack Nunge was wearing the gold practice jersey. The gold practice jersey was originally started by Sean Miller the first time he coached at X. Mack and Steele had continued the tradition. Looks like Sean is continuing the tradition as well. Can’t wait for the season to start. I think Nunge is going to have a huge year.