Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    You also realize that some Democrats are actually voting for election deniers in the primaries, right? It's being done mostly in states where they pretty much have their own candidates already set in stone for November's general election. That's a reason (but not the only reason) why Ohio ended up with JD Vance as a Senate candidate instead of a more centrist candidate like Matt Dolan or even Josh Mandel who was likely on track to win the primary in the beginning. But guess who's oiling Trump's balls behind the scenes.
    I do, both parties are broken and being torn apart by the fringe elements within each of them.

Armed man attacks Cincy field office. Somebody check on Lou.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Private and public reps!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    And he has outstanding warrants from Jan 6. Seems like a well adjusted person.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    And he has outstanding warrants from Jan 6. Seems like a well adjusted person.
    Lou?
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Traffic around Wilmington is a hot mess. 71 was shut down for about 4 hours between 73 and 68. Complete cluster. And the guy still hasn’t surrendered.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    "My side"? One deranged guy, calls the cops to tell them what he wants to do, and fortunately they prevented him from doing harm.
    Not "my side." Not democrats on multiple websites and on social media calling for these types of things; multiple people sharing desires to do these things.
    Not democrats storming the capitol or having dictators from Hungary addressing their conventions.
    Those are republican things...not democrats.
    Good lord.
    Good Lord Paul.
    YOUR SIDE was holding up approval of extra security for Supreme Court Justices.
    Yeah. Your side that also likes to support billion dollar damage riots.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/09/u...-security.html
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 08-11-2022 at 01:55 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

"Our side" held up that legislation to get more $ for more courts besides the Supreme.

"My side" does not support riots, looting and damage.

I hope you listen to Merrick Garland
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    "Our side" held up that legislation to get more $ for more courts besides the Supreme.

"My side" does not support riots, looting and damage.

I hope you listen to Merrick Garland
    MOR "listening" to anything coming from someone who doesn't share his deep state conspiratorial views will NEVER happen. That mind of his closed off years ago, and takes in nothing, unless he already "knows" it.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

"My side"? One deranged guy, calls the cops to tell them what he wants to do, and fortunately they prevented him from doing harm.
    Not "my side." Not democrats on multiple websites and on social media calling for these types of things; multiple people sharing desires to do these things.
    Not democrats storming the capitol or having dictators from Hungary addressing their conventions.
    Those are republican things...not democrats.
    Good lord.
    One deranged guy who had a Glock and two magazines, pepper spray, zip ties, a hammer, screwdriver, nail punch, crow bar, pistol light, and duct tape. All it takes is one deranged guy. Just ask Reagan, Scalise, and Giffords.

Do you seriously think there weren’t any online death threats to SOTUS (see attached)? Don’t think those were from right wing nut jobs before the recent Roe decision. Honestly, the sooner people admit we have crazies on both sides, the better we will be as a society (hopefully).

https://nypost.com/2022/05/19/suprem...-amid-threats/