Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Likely because she voluntarily turned over the server. As I speculated above, fully admitting it is speculation, the fact that we knew about the classified documents at Maralago months ago, indicates that there was likely an attempt for voluntary compliance before it became necessary for a raid.
    So you asked me for “Evidence” of Democrat involvement. I give you evidence of involvement at the highest level, and you ignore it.
    Hilary turned it over after denying that it was there. Who knows what other docs she may have had because she wasn’t “raided” by a Republican admin because, I guess, they respected “Norms”?
    There was no “necessity” for a raid on Trump. Everyone obviously knew where documents were and there were negotiations ongoing to turn them over, just as others were turned over in January. This is a political show and naked partisanship. Don’t even try to tell me that other former Presidents either knowingly or unknowingly took classified docs with them out of the White House.
    You aren’t very good at this.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 08-09-2022 at 10:36 AM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I think the optics are evidence enough. Even Andrew Cuomo agrees with that.

https://twitter.com/andrewcuomo/stat...ASUVR2OawT6CYQ

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Regardless of what comes out of this raid, it's a win for the Dems. This is a political hit job......plenty of time to use this to attack Trump backed candidates in the mid terms!
    Maybe you ought to wait until the facts come out before pronouncing that this is a "political hit job". Making content-free judgements is a big problem in this country. Just sayin...
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

"Donald Trump, you have a copy of the warrant. It explains what they were looking for, what statutes they think were violated, what judge signed off on that...If you believe this is such an abuse, release the warrant and let us decide for ourselves."
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    "Donald Trump, you have a copy of the warrant. It explains what they were looking for, what statutes they think were violated, what judge signed off on that...If you believe this is such an abuse, release the warrant and let us decide for ourselves."
    Uh huh. Just like FISA warrants.
    Warrant issuance is not evidence of criminal activity. Remember due process?
    My uncle who was Presiding Judge of Common Pleas Court in Cuyahoga County used to say you could issue a warrant to investigate a Ham Sandwich and then get an indictment too!
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 08-09-2022 at 11:08 AM.

He's busily raising money off the warrant. Why not release it?
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Maybe you ought to wait until the facts come out before pronouncing that this is a "political hit job".
    Relax. The topic of this thread was posed as a question, probably intended as a rhetorical one, but I chose to answer it directly.....as I currently see it.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    Relax. The topic of this thread was posed as a question, probably intended as a rhetorical one, but I chose to answer it directly.....as I currently see it.
    Not helpful.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Maybe the raid was both political and criminal in nature. All I can say is the DOJ and FBI better find something SIGNIFICANT with this raid, or they’re gift wrapping control of Congress and the White House in ‘24 to the Republicans.

If the Republicans do take control of the House in November, you can bet there will be major investigations into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Maybe the raid was both political and criminal in nature. All I can say is the DOJ and FBI better find something SIGNIFICANT with this raid, or they’re gift wrapping control of Congress and the White House in ‘24 to the Republicans.

If the Republicans do take control of the House in November, you can bet there will be major investigations into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello “Big Guy” Joe & Hunter Biden!!