Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    The investigation was opened before the dossier, and kept secret so as to not hurt Trump's chances until after the election.

Follow the Bannon playbook, even today:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/13/polit...ies/index.html
    Comical. 6 years later. Nothing. And Paul still keeps preaching about Russia Russia Russia.
    Get a new act.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    I trust that you do know how that indictment of the "Clinton lawyer" worked out, don't you? Here's a link: https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/31/polit...ict/index.html.
    And his case was tried in DC, where 95% of voters voted for Joe Biden...the jury was made up of three Hillary Clinton donors, an AOC doner, and a woman who's daughter is on the same sports team as Sussmann. He knew he was getting off.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    And his case was tried in DC, where 95% of voters voted for Joe Biden...the jury was made up of three Hillary Clinton donors, an AOC doner, and a woman who's daughter is on the same sports team as Sussmann. He knew he was getting off.
    Man, that deep state is deep. It seems to extend to anything and everything that doesn't conform to your "alternative facts" universe.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Trump's team needs to get its act together. Trump's lawyer signs a letter in June stating that all classified materials have been returned to Washington from Mar-a-Lago. Seems unnecessary given that Trump claims to have issued a "standing order" that anything he removes from Washington to his residence(s) is automatically declassified. All of which seems a bit silly given that the classification is irrelevant to whether or not a law was broken by keeping them after he leaves office.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Supporting Member
    Man, that deep state is deep. It seems to extend to anything and everything that doesn't conform to your "alternative facts" universe.
    I honestly wish the Democrats were half as strategic and organized as the far right seems to give them credit for. Cannot figure out how to get their caucus to stay in line but can somehow pull off all sorts of extremely complicated far reaching conspiracies with word never getting out.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Alternative facts, like everyday for the past 6 years Democrats and the Left have gone after Trump, and they still can't get a single charge on him?

Hillary's campaign paid for a fake dossier and was fined by the FEC, invalid FISA warrants to spy on a Trump advisor, fake Russian collusion, now raiding the former president's private residence...a first in the history of America. It's a scam, and the Democrats are going to pay dearly in November.

Multiple 'pubs and fox suggesting FBI agents wearing backpacks running around Mar a Lago with forged sci docs "planting" them in boxes. Next, I expect to hear Garland parachuted in to steal the golden toilet.

trump: "I declassified the items in the toilet before it was removed".
    Last edited by bobbiemcgee; 08-14-2022 at 06:17 PM.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Multiple 'pubs and fox suggesting FBI agents wearing backpacks running around Mar a Lago with forged sci docs "planting" them in boxes. Next, I expect to hear Garland parachuted in to steal the golden toilet.

trump: "I declassified the items in the toilet before it was removed".
    If you think “Fox” is so disreputable, why do you watch it and know everything it says there.
    I haven’t watched a minute of Fox News in weeks, but you sure seem to.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    If you think “Fox” is so disreputable, why do you watch it and know everything it says there.
    I haven’t watched a minute of Fox News in weeks, but you sure seem to.
    Watched ABC today which had all the snippets from 'pubs and fox about the "plantings". I'm on a flex plan...no fox.
    2023 Sweet 16

This from Newsweek.

And yes, this is accurate. Check your statutes Leftists and haters.

https://www.newsweek.com/garland-wra...pinion-1733523