Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerome Hunter

Jerome Hunter

Nice article about Jerome Hunter on the Cincinnati Enquirer this morning. Playing for Archie for 3 years, he should pick up Sean's system fairly easily.

Not sure if this is behind a paywall or not...

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...a/10178508002/
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Hunter has had a checkered career altered by illness & injuries. If he can find his personal "sweet spot" on Coach Miller's squad X will be a stronger, more competitive team. He could be a significant sub with 10--12 minutes per night, or give the team a different look on occasion. Go JH!

I think Jerome will have a better season this year. I'm hoping a change in coaching philosophy is just what the doctor ordered for him. We've all seen flashes of what he can and can't do. Still hoping he pulls it all together.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I think Hunter has a lot of “solid play” to offer, it he realizes his limitations. I think Miller will get thru to him on that….or at least I HOPE he can.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopster68 View Post
    Hunter has had a checkered career altered by illness & injuries. If he can find his personal "sweet spot" on Coach Miller's squad X will be a stronger, more competitive team. He could be a significant sub with 10--12 minutes per night, or give the team a different look on occasion. Go JH!
    I could be on a island here, but I am hoping that Coach ends up starting a Jones/Boum backcourt and Hunter, Free, Nunge 3-4-5. Seriously hoping Jones will hone his skills there, if NBA aspirations are his future.
    Last edited by Xuperman; 07-29-2022 at 11:26 AM.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    I could be on a island here, but I am hoping that Coach ends up starting a Jones/Boum backcourt and Hunter, Free, Nunge 3-4-5. Seriously hoping Jones will hone his skills there, if NBA aspirations are his future.
    Here's to hoping he plays less than 5 minutes a game and someone with potential (ie Caesar) plays instead.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    Here's to hoping he plays less than 5 minutes a game and someone with potential (ie Caesar) plays instead.
    Hereis to jones playing the 3.
    Hunter will be coming off the bench and lneeds to mix it up in the paint. No more brick 3's.
    Kunkel, please stop launching 40 footersand going 0-9 from deep. Pass teh ball, drive or stop and let Craft/Claude show how it is supposed to be.

cant shoot and doesnt rebound well

I dont see many minutes at all

cant shoot and doesnt rebound well

I dont see many minutes at all

Interesting quote about Sean:

“Everybody’s getting better,” Hunter said. “All my team is loving the new coach and he’s really explaining things in-depth as to what he wants to get accomplished so everybody’s getting on board. Once everybody’s on board, I feel like we can have a big season this year.”
    X A V I E R