Extra Xavier/UC alum game tickets

I ended up with 7 extra tickets to Saturday's alumni game. If anybody needs some, let me know. $12 each.

Tickets are taken.

All-Conference
    I don't think I ever want to see a "community" version of this game.

Escalate the hate. Technicals and ejections please.

It's odd. I remember the hate and the absolute vitriol that this game spewed every year. I honestly don't feel like that full on hatred by everyone (there will always be some) exists as much anymore. I think it has to do with the move to the Big East. I am not sure many X fans care about the UC game like they used to. Plus, X wins so much now it's just another game on the schedule. Maybe it will get back there, but I don't know that it will. Things have really changed in the shootout. Just my opinion.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    It's odd. I remember the hate and the absolute vitriol that this game spewed every year. I honestly don't feel like that full on hatred by everyone (there will always be some) exists as much anymore. I think it has to do with the move to the Big East. I am not sure many X fans care about the UC game like they used to. Plus, X wins so much now it's just another game on the schedule. Maybe it will get back there, but I don't know that it will. Things have really changed in the shootout. Just my opinion.
    To an extent that is right, but I still hate like hell to lose to them. So the intensity is less as long as we keep beating them.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I couldnt disagree with this more. 1. From a standpoint of how I feel about the game/UC. 2. From the general fan feeling.

Have you been to a shootout recently? That game is a different feel. The buzz well before tip is palpable. The only other game each year that comes close to that type of feel is Nova but that doesnt even come as close as we have such a poor record many fans don't expect to win that one.
    Last edited by D-West & PO-Z; 07-15-2022 at 07:54 AM.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

All-Conference
    Are you Paul Daugherty?