Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Apparently Jaxon Hayes of the Pelicans will be playing in the Smith League this weekend per Pat Brennan of The Enquirer.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

This starts up again tomorrow at Walnut Hills. No clue who, if anyone will play, but some guys did play in it last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct5Am8cx...RlODBiNWFlZA==

wrong year
    Last edited by xukeith; 06-25-2023 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Remember the chatter regarding Freemantle 2-4 weeks ago?
    Coaches wanted him NOT to play until he is cleared by doctors? I guess someone flat made that info up.
    No they didn’t. Relax. He isn’t cleared or ready to play.

All-Conference
    Back in the day, the Deveroes league at Purcell Marian was legit. Pros and D1 studs played.

It is a shell of itself today and not really worth XU players getting hurt in.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Back in the day, the Deveroes league at Purcell Marian was legit. Pros and D1 studs played.

It is a shell of itself today and not really worth XU players getting hurt in.
    Yep, the old Deveroes league used to be legit and was fun to watch. Not a comparable summer league in Cincinnati anymore. Hopefully the Smith league can get up there but we'll see.