Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sean Miller Coach's Show at Dilly Bistro on 6/9

Joe Sunderman and Paul Fritschner will be hosting the first Sean Miller Coach's Show at Dilly Bistro in Mariemont this Thursday (6/9) from 6-7pm.

https://twitter.com/XavierSports/sta...SfdUIlUPfLDOag

Free to attend in person, and it will be broadcasted on 700WLW if you can't attend.

Not gonna lie. Kinda getting a little giddy about this season
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    Not gonna lie. Kinda getting a little giddy about this season
    Should be entertaining.

Freshman
    Just called to make reservation. There is no more availability. They will put you on a wait list. Bummed, but good to see Sean is getting a good reception.

Quote Originally Posted by xucub View Post
    Just called to make reservation. There is no more availability. They will put you on a wait list. Bummed, but good to see Sean is getting a good reception.
    Never been there but if they have no room, maybe 30 fans want to show up in Mariemount.

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Never been there but if they have no room, maybe 30 fans want to show up in Mariemount.
    Do you think this place has only 7 tables?
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Listened to Miller on 700WLW.

It was agood show. He likes frontcourt 4 (Miles, Nunge, Freemantke, Edwards)
    He really praised Craft as a silent assassin scorer. Deadly from 3 and he loves the game, a natural player who enjoys getting better and playing pick up games.

He loves Boum as he shoots a ton of free throws and scores in multiple ways. He and Kunkel are experienced guards who look not as strong or imposing as Craft and Caudle but they both are intelligent and don't have to be taught college bball speed.

Shooting 3's has been a weakness in 4 years of Steele. Miller said there are 3 types of threes to shoot. Some players should not shoot 3's. Hope Hunter, Freemantle, and Miles don't shoot 3's but I am not holding my breath on Hunter and Freemantle.

Supporting Member
    My only worry on Boum is his slight frame...is he going to be able to hold up in the big east? PG is still a question mark and it has been for a very long time at X. I can't remember the last time that X had a good point guard. Maybe Sumner or Q before he went to hell.

All-Conference
    Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Miller said there are 3 types of threes to shoot.
    Which are?

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    Which are?
    Those who shouldn’t, those who can situationally when open, and those you plan to take 3s