Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals 2022

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perma Fro View Post
    Travis kelcie shows the class of a cleveland kid that went to sUCk and plays for kc (that would be zero point zero). #flyeaglesfly.
    He’s a douche but at least he did it after the game, and he’s won something in this league. Bengals couldn’t keep their mouths shut all week including the douche of a mayor

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Brutal ending.

Refs were suspect all game, seemed to be against the Bengals. Never seen a 3rd down play completed then redone without a penalty called.
    That was fucked up. I also don't think it really impacted the outcome in the end, but I agree that this officiating crew often seemed confused and definitely seemed against the Bengals.
    Eat Donuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    He’s a douche but at least he did it after the game, and he’s won something in this league. Bengals couldn’t keep their mouths shut all week including the douche of a mayor
    I might be the only person that doesn't care about either of those things. It all seemed like relatively good natured trash talk from both sides, before and after the game. The flip side to the Bengals running around calling Arrowhead Stadium Burrowhead is that you are going to hear about it if you lose.

Even the stuff that the mayor tweeted or whatever seemed reasonably good natured and in the spirit of fun.
    Eat Donuts!

I don’t like the way the bengals couldnt keep their mouths shut all week. None of them have won squat yet in this league and they did a whole lot of talking.

honestly the bengals needed some humble pie… go to one Super Bowl and act like they have won 4 of them
    Are you talking about the Bengals fans or the players?
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

The "extra" third down for the Chiefs actually helped the Bengals.

Oops, I forgot about the penalty on Apple on that next play. I just remembered Mahomes getting sacked. Didn't matter that much since the Chiefs punted on that drive.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 01-30-2023 at 09:15 AM.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boozehound View Post
    I might be the only person that doesn't care about either of those things. It all seemed like relatively good natured trash talk from both sides, before and after the game. The flip side to the Bengals running around calling Arrowhead Stadium Burrowhead is that you are going to hear about it if you lose.

Even the stuff that the mayor tweeted or whatever seemed reasonably good natured and in the spirit of fun.
    Might be “ good natured” but it’s also incredibly stupid imo. Why give a team extra motivation? Shut your mouth, win the game, then talk all the shit you want.

I don’t think calling it “burrowhead” is good natured. Certainly don’t think the chiefs took it that way
    Last edited by Xville; 01-30-2023 at 09:06 AM.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    Are you talking about the Bengals fans or the players?
    Players mostly… Apple, Hilton etc.

Sophomore
    Players mostly… Apple, Hilton etc.
    And it’s not like burrow has this ridiculous record at arrowhead. It was all dumb

Might be “ good natured” but it’s also incredibly stupid imo. Why give a team extra motivation? Shut your mouth, win the game, then talk all the shit you want.
    I don't really buy into the belief that it gives them 'extra motivation'. Maybe for a regular season game, but these are professional athletes playing for a chance to go to the Super Bowl. I'm assuming that they are sufficiently motivated by that opportunity.
    Eat Donuts!