Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    They do. That is why it was really odd when 2 BRAND NEW, interim replacement coaches, faced off in the NIT last year when X beat Florida.
    Yes, I remember that now. Thanks.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Florida's going to have 2 starters back from the team that lost at Xavier back in the NIT - Colin Castleton and Kowacie Reeves. Kyle Lofton also played against Xavier as a member of the Bonnies in the NIT as well.

Kowacie is a hard guy to forget for unexplained reasons…

Yes, I'm glad someone else remembered! It was real and it was spectacular.

I had hoped to go to this, but don't think I can make it work this year. Still will be a great tourney to watch on tv and I hope X brings home some hardware.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

How in the world is a (non season ticket holding) fan supposed to buy tickets to an event like this?!? One doesn't even know which ARENA a team will be playing in for rounds 2 and 3 until Round 1 is decided.

I'm seriously considering skipping family Thanksgiving to fly 2000 miles for this but can't figure out how to secure tickets for all 3 rounds.

Tickets actually went on sale today

It won't be in the Xavier section, but as you noted the venues do change daily. Looks like Thursday will be at the old Memorial Coliseum, Friday at the Moda Center (current Blazers arena) and Sunday would depend on their bracket placement. 5th and 7th place would be at the Chiles Center on Portland's campus, but 3rd place would be at Memorial Coliseum and the championship at the Moda Center.

Tickets actually went on sale today

It won't be in the Xavier section, but as you noted the venues do change daily. Looks like Thursday will be at the old Memorial Coliseum, Friday at the Moda Center (current Blazers arena) and Sunday would depend on their bracket placement. 5th and 7th place would be at the Chiles Center on Portland's campus, but 3rd place would be at Memorial Coliseum and the championship at the Moda Center.