Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I Believe In Our X-Men… how about you?

All of the X players are good kids. All of them have tremendous talent. All of them are proud to be X-men and wear the jersey with pride. All of them are going to play well at times and struggle at times for one reason or another.

It’s okay to be frustrated when a player or the team as a whole isn’t playing up to potential, but let’s not berate our guys. Let’s never question their character, only their questionable actions. Let’s always show them some love. In this new crazy world of “Cancel Culture” let’s refuse to give up on any of them or try to shut them down. These guys are part of our X family. They are part of us. Let’s lift them up - not kick them when they are down.

Let’s remember we are Xavier damn it. No one is left out or left behind. We are ALL FOR ONE!!!!

Let’s get behind all of our X-men and (as Nunge put it) “BELIEVE” in them.

Let’s go Zach! Let’s go Nate! Let’s go Jack! Let’s go Paul. Let’s go Adam. Let’s go Colby! Let’s fo Dwon! Let’s Go Jerome. Let’s go Cesare! Let’s Go Ben! Let’s go Kyky! Let’s go Dieonte! Let’s go Elijah! Let’s go Ramon! Let’s go Zak! Let’s go Spencer!

LET’S GO X!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by IM4X; 02-14-2022 at 10:57 AM.

Freshman
    Well said!!

I quote Ferris Bueller quoting John Lennon: "I don't believe in Beatles. I just believe in Jack Nunge."
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    All of the X players are good kids. All of them have tremendous talent. All of them are proud to be an X-man and wear the jersey with pride. All of them are going to play well at times and struggle at times for one reason or another.

It’s okay to be frustrated when a player or the team as a whole isn’t playing up to potential, but let’s not berate our guys. Let’s never question their character, only their questionable actions. Let’s always show them some love. In this new crazy world of “Cancel Culture” let’s refuse to give up on any of them or try to shut them down. These guys are part of our X family. They are part of us. Let’s lift them up - not kick them when they are down.

Let’s remember we are Xavier damn it. No one is left out or left behind. We are ALL FOR ONE!!!!

Let’s get behind all of our X-men and (as Nunge put it) “BELIVE” in them.

Let’s go Zach! Let’s go Nate! Let’s go Jack! Let’s go Paul. Let’s go Adam. Let’s go Colby! Let’s fo Dwon! Let’s Go Jerome. Let’s go Cesare! Let’s Go Ben! Let’s go Kyky! Let’s go Dieonte! Let’s go Elijah! Let’s go Ramon! Let’s go Zak! Let’s go Spencer!

LET’S GO X!!!!!!!!!!!
    I endorse this message.
    #MusketeersForever
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Freshman
    GREAT movie! GREAT quote!! I as a coach use lines from that movie regularly!!

Supporting Member
    Love the message. Bottle up that UConn effort and gameplay and use it the rest of the way, and this team can do some things. I’m sure just like us, Paul and the rest of the boys just really want to see x on a bracket line again. It’s been too long.

If we play the rest of the season like we played UConn things will be OK. It was great to see them execute a winning game plan. This should be the blueprint for how we need to play the rest of the season - we can still win games without hot outside shooting, but if Nate or Kunkel get out from beyond the arc we could beat almost anyone.
    Eat Donuts!

It ain't over yet

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    All of the X players are good kids. All of them have tremendous talent. All of them are proud to be X-men and wear the jersey with pride. All of them are going to play well at times and struggle at times for one reason or another.

Let’s get behind all of our X-men and (as Nunge put it) “BELIEVE” in them.

LET’S GO X!!!!!!!!!!!
    I remember getting all hyped up after the away Creighton win. Thought the second half of the game would be a turning point in the conference season. Road Kill! I was terrible wrong about that. I am going to wait until after the St Johns game to see if they can sustain this level of basketball more than one game or if they fall back into the slump.