Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Walk-On
    I would have an even greater incentive to hate the Heels should such a series be scheduled - went to med school at UVa. I was thrilled when X beat the Virginia Tech "Hokies" in New York this past season. The only other current traditional bitter UVa rival in the ACC is Duke, though the rest of the ACC schools seems to also hate "Puke" (or "Dook"). The series X had with Wake Forest (believe it or not, I was also there for two years) via the Skip Prosser legacy was much more friendly for obvious reasons. Maryland used to be the most bitter UVa rival, due in part to the proximity of the schools, but that largely ended when the Twerps bolted to the Big 10 though they have occasionally met in basketball and lacrosse.
    I only applied to schools whose mascots used swords!

Freshman
    That would be great if it happens,the biggest non-conference opponent ever .

Quote Originally Posted by muskieindent View Post
    That would be great if it happens,the biggest non-conference opponent ever .
    Why would UNC be scheduling Xavier for a home and home?

X has not been lightening it up as a bball program these past 4 years.

Id be more choosey if I were UNC.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I would love to go to Chapel Hill. It was one of my law school options and I almost went there. I'd be in for a road game.
    Chapel Hill, just like Durham, is basically suburban Raleigh. I travelled there once a month for 5 years, it is probably the fastest growing area in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG View Post
    Chapel Hill, just like Durham, is basically suburban Raleigh. I travelled there once a month for 5 years, it is probably the fastest growing area in the country.
    I would say Chapel Hill has far more charm than Durham, and Raleigh did nothing for me. But yes, it’s an easy drive. Duke is an impressive campus, but far “stuffier” than the comfortable, homey UNC campus.

On the other hand, Cameron Indoor was open every time I ever visited and is FAR more charming than the generic Dean Smith Center. I’m not sure if it’s even got AC, but it’s very cool to walk on that iconic floor with your kids.

If X is playing in Chapel Hill I’d look into that trip. Those were fun times during summer camps.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    UNC isn't afraid to play anyone unlike their other archrival. Ask folks like Elon, UNC-Wilmington, Northern Iowa, Long Beach State, etc.

Miller is finalizing a home-and-home with his good friend Mick Cronin at UCLA as well.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Miller is finalizing a home-and-home with his good friend Mick Cronin at UCLA as well.
    It's 4/1 people.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Now that's some funny sh!t.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati