Page 62 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    Yes left North Carolina team mid season due to some deaths in his family back in Minnesota is the way I understand it.
    Damn. That just sucks to hear about anyone. I hope he is able to continue his path while helping his family. My sincere hopes for him and his future.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Freshman
    Antonio Reeves commits to Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by HomerCecil View Post
    Hopefully at Kentucky he goes back to shooting 3s at a 30% clip like he did his first two years.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerCecil View Post
    Shocked I tell you! I am shocked. LOL
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Malachi Smith from Chattanooga becomes the next hot name in the portal. Southern Conference player of the year. Played at Wright State his freshman year before wisely getting the hell out of Dayton.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    It's that damn NIL deal and all UK's money! Before NIL, no player would have ever picked UK over X!!!! College basketball is ruined!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    It's that damn NIL deal and all UK's money! Before NIL, no player would have ever picked UK over X!!!! College basketball is ruined!
    Egalitarian doctrines, like you support so aggressively, never result in removal of inequalities and never benefit the have nots. They always benefit elites. The rich are already getting richer even as you shout, from the rooftops, how much better off all of us are.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpin_Jamal_Forever View Post
    Egalitarian doctrines, like you support so aggressively, never result in removal of inequalities and never benefit the have nots. They always benefit elites. The rich are already getting richer even as you shout, from the rooftops, how much better off all of us are.
    Oh, he’s gone full blown goofball here… Just got to ignore him on this one.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpin_Jamal_Forever View Post
    Never once shouted anything of the sort. I am not better in any way from this. The coaches (control freaks by nature) sure as hell aren't better off from any of the new rules (just listen to any of them speak on how damaging it is to the kids!).

Never once have I claimed everyone is better off due to the new rules. You are just making stuff up.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Recruiting tracks 1 to 1 with athletic budget. If you want to fix that then cap athletic expenses. Unfortunately, I am pretty sure the coaches will be suing the next day.