Page 10 of 88 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Damn my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Damn my mistake.
    He just de-committed, citing you having f’d up his name

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Olsingledigit View Post
    Dante walked by us in the back hall before the game and one of our group said “we hope you are staying, Dante,” and he said “I do too.”. Pretty sure Sean would like to have him around.
    Corrected

Quote Originally Posted by xuphan View Post
    Another day/Another name: Xavier has reached out to Temple transfer Jeremiah Williams.
    I think I read he shoots 20% from 3

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I’m paying closer attention… I know it’s actually Kam Craft.

Think KC, like the Chiefs.
    I’m not going to lie. That’s probably a little better nnemonic for fans to use to help remember it’s “Kam Craft” and not Cam Kraft” than my suggestion of just thinking of “Karma Caramel.”

Craft looks legit. He is long, can shoot, and has played good competition.

Shaw’s son…

According to this article, Shareef (Shaq’s son), originally committed to Sean/AZ (before choosing UCLA and then transferring to LSU). It sounds like he was injured for a time and hasn’t done much. Does anyone know anything about him, his potential, and should Miller go after him?

http://amp.thecomeback.com/ncaa/shar...er-portal.html

Edit: Autocorrect (or maybe fat finger) got me in the subject line, it should be “Shaq’s son”.
    Last edited by principal; 03-29-2022 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by principal View Post
    According to this article, Shareef (Shaq’s son), originally committed to Sean/AZ (before choosing UCLA and then transferring to LSU). It sounds like he was injured for a time and hasn’t done much. Does anyone know anything about him, his potential, and should Miller go after him?

http://amp.thecomeback.com/ncaa/shar...er-portal.html

Edit: Autocorrect (or maybe fat finger) got me in the subject line, it should be “Shaq’s son”.
    Would bring good visibility but unfortunately underwhelming production. A quick scan of his stats shows he lacks his dad's post presence but managed to retain his free throw shooting prowess. Only appeared in 37 games spread out over three years with barely half in-conference. Never scored in double figures. Best game against quality competition was 8 points & 11 rebounds vs Notre Dame in 2019 (ND was on the bubble for the 2020 tourney that never happened). Only other production appears to have come in garbage time.

Not a good sign but his prorated production per 40 minutes looks good: 9.6 points, 11 rebounds with a whopping 5.9 fouls. To your point, maybe his lack of PT is injury related. Maybe it's conditioning. Maybe it's just ability.

That being said, was #38 overall prospect in 2018 and I would love to see Diesel rocking X apparel.
    Last edited by Blue Blooded-05; 03-29-2022 at 08:45 AM.
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Blooded-05 View Post
    Would bring good visibility but unfortunately underwhelming production. A quick scan of his stats shows he lacks his dad's post presence but managed to retain his free throw shooting prowess. Only appeared in 37 games spread out over three years with barely half in-conference. Never scored in double figures. Best game against quality competition was 8 points & 11 rebounds vs Notre Dame in 2019 (ND was on the bubble for the 2020 tourney that never happened). Only other production appears to have come in garbage time.

Not a good sign but his prorated production per 40 minutes looks good: 9.6 points, 11 rebounds with a whopping 5.9 fouls. To your point, maybe his lack of PT is injury related. Maybe it's conditioning. Maybe it's just ability.

That being said, was #38 overall prospect in 2018 and I would love to see Diesel rocking X apparel.
    He had (maybe still has?) a heart condition he had to get surgery for his first year in college and cost him most of his first two seasons. Fun name, maybe good potential, but kind of a wild card.

KJ Williams from Murray State entered the portal. That guy is a stud. If we could get him (particularly if Free was planning to leave), it would be enormous. Big guy who averaged 18 and 8 and shot 54% from the floor (32% from 3). He was 41% (26-63) from three in 2021.