Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    2023 Sweet 16

Interesting 3 of the 5 are centers. Yea they have Sanogo listed as a forward, but never seen him play a different position besides the 5.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I think the problem with him was like most of the problems of the last four years, and we all know what that problem was.
    Yes, good point. But while I am certain Sean will get the max from the roster, I’m not penciling Kyky in the starting lineup just yet. Didn’t he have a stress fracture? It seems to me those can linger for a long time without detection, but what do I know? Too bad the aluminum factor makes this such a mystery, but we’ll find out soon enough.
    Bjork Vanishes After Fan Tricks Her Into Saying Name Backwards ~ TheHardTimes.netb

The Xavier MBB site sez Kyky lost 20 lbs in summer workouts. Down to 9% body fat.
    2023 Sweet 16

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    The Xavier MBB site sez Kyky lost 20 lbs in summer workouts. Down to 9% body fat.
    One of my biggest gripes about the previous regime was that even as juniors and seniors, the guys looked like d2 freshmen. The only one who looked remotely different was kunkel and he still looked like most be players could kick his ass. Glad to see that kind of nonsense might be over with miller at the helm.

Will the new basketball and weight room X is building now be completed before November? I forgot what the timeline was. People on twitter say it will be unbelievable, tops in country(maybe top 10) .

XU MBB twitter says January 23.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Yes, good point. But while I am certain Sean will get the max from the roster, I’m not penciling Kyky in the starting lineup just yet. Didn’t he have a stress fracture? It seems to me those can linger for a long time without detection, but what do I know? Too bad the aluminum factor makes this such a mystery, but we’ll find out soon enough.
    Kyky should be interesting. Has a lot of talent and can score. Made all big east freshman for a reason and stuck around for a reason. Hope it works out for him but either way sounds like he will have a Xavier degree by the end of this year. As for the foot he had surgery so he wouldn’t continue to have the stress fracture issue. Usually after those surgery’s you are good to go. Zach also had the same surgery before last season for the same reason.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.