Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    It happens every year. It's the morning of the Big East tourney and I wish I was in NYC. I haven't been since 2018. It's been too long.
    I went once. 2015. The one year X made it to the BE Final. If anyone feels the need to fund another trip for me in the future, I will definitely listen... LOL
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

I was watching CNBC this morning, and it looked rainy. So we don't REALLY want to be there, right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    As many issues as we’ve seen with Steele, he could quiet a lot of us by going on a run in the BE Tournament followed by a run in the NCAA Tournament.

We will find out soon if Steele is capable of meeting the expectations of Xavier’s Men’s Head Basketball Coach: Getting the team in the dance. Winning games once you are in the NCAA.
    Relax, Xavier fans! Today either begins a Xavier March run or the final straw ends the Coach Hoodie era. Enjoy that game!
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Providence squeaks by Butler. Friars are just ripe to be upset. That bid-sealing win was just waiting for Xavier. This somehow continues to get worse.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

It’s rather amazing how every team looks like total crap when they are not hitting from the outside. Eight minutes left in the first half and Saint Johns is beating Villanova 18 to 10. Villanova looks like crap.
    X A V I E R

Supporting Member
    It’s weird but I’m finding myself rooting for St. John’s. It’s probably because at least it’s fun to watch.

Supporting Member
    Gus Johnson and bill rafftery together is an American treasure. I wish they could call every single college basketball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    It’s weird but I’m finding myself rooting for St. John’s. It’s probably because at least it’s fun to watch.
    Maybe it’s because they play with intensity and look like they have purpose.
    X A V I E R

Supporting Member
    Msg is buzzing

Supporting Member
    Villanova says: this is how you actually make a free throw