Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Supporting Member
    Come on blue jays!!!

Supporting Member
    Ugh respect the hell out of nova but so sick of them

It was awesome to see both Creighton and Villanova to pay tribute to X by shooting 31% and 32% respectively for the first 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I'm going to the Big East Tournament every year once I retire. This is amazing. Still hard to believe Xavier is part of it.
    It’s an amazing time Brothers. Even more so when You win a game or two!!
    Losing at 4:30 on Wednesday is like you weren’t even there. It was abjectly embarrassing.
    This years Tournament was played in front of 97.3% capacity at the Garden. The only session that wasn’t sold out at 19,812 was Wednesday at 17,163.
    Some requiem.
    Last edited by Masterofreality; 03-12-2022 at 08:52 PM.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

So Creighton storms to the Big East championship game and has three players on the Big East All-Freshman Team? I am worried about falling behind the East coast teams, but did not see the Blue Jays coming from the other direction out of the plains to lap Xavier.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

This is their 4th trip to the Big East championship, so I don't think them jumping ahead of Xavier is new.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    This is their 4th trip to the Big East championship, so I don't think them jumping ahead of Xavier is new.
    Xavier is recruiting like a top 3 BE team but coaching like a 8th place BE team. Lack of roster management
    X did beat Bluejays twice so that is one small quality.

I cannot believe we have to swallow this dump for another year. Goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by xukeith View Post
    Xavier is recruiting like a top 3 BE team but coaching like a 8th place BE team. Lack of roster management
    X did beat Bluejays twice so that is one small quality.

I cannot believe we have to swallow this dump for another year. Goodness!
    Travis can recruit, Sean can coach. Let it be that!

(I also buy an occasional lottery ticket, so I don’t always go with the odds.)

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    So Creighton storms to the Big East championship game and has three players on the Big East All-Freshman Team? I am worried about falling behind the East coast teams, but did not see the Blue Jays coming from the other direction out of the plains to lap Xavier.
    Creighton looked like it was in complete rebuild mode at the beginning of the season. Thought they wouldn’t even be that competitive. X looked like they were a force on their way to 25 wins and a top 5 seed in the Tournament. Not to worry. I’m pretty sure Steele is about to remind us all, “there are a lot of games left to be played.”

Quote Originally Posted by IM4X View Post
    Creighton looked like it was in complete rebuild mode at the beginning of the season. Thought they wouldn’t even be that competitive. X looked like they were a force on their way to 25 wins and a top 5 seed in the Tournament. Not to worry. I’m pretty sure Steele is about to remind us all, “there are a lot of games left to be played.”
    Contrast in coaching right there. No more perfect example.
    And people were trying to “cancel” McDermott last year for using the word “plantation”. How wokely stooopid!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell