Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2022 MLB Thread

I’m not a Reds but have been to many, many games over the years and have had a great time. Also have many friends who are Reds fans. Additionally, I’ve been to homes games of every MLB team and can say Reds fans are among the best and most loyal. But dang, from what I’ve read about what he said is just horrible treatment of one of sports best fan bases. Good luck with that fool.
    Last edited by bourbonman; 04-13-2022 at 10:27 AM.
    It's time for a bourbon on the rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    Heading to a doctor's appt this morning, and listening to local ESPN on radio, which has some national feed.
    Guy starts in on the Reds and an interview that Castellini did with somebody.
    He tore into him. Said he never had a job in his whole life, his daddy gave him the Reds, and he just basically sh$t on the fans in the interview.
    Quoted him as saying something to the effect that if the Red's fans don't like it...so what. What are they going to do.

Sounded as if this Castellini guy is a total douche.
    Here is the interview

https://twitter.com/WoooooTheReds/st...06263033356300
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Guardians 1, Redlegs 0.
    Just sayin’
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by murray87 View Post
    Phil Castellini really stepped on his wanker yesterday. What an ass clown. First decades of abuse from Mike Brown and now the Castellini gang. What did Cincinnati do to deserve this abuse? Gotta enjoy the Bengals window of opportunity while we can.
    He wasn’t wrong, but his choice of words was incredibly stupid. Baseball’s business model is colossally messed up. It favors the big market teams who have their own TV deals paying big bucks that the Reds, Brewers, Pirates, etc., can’t hope to approach. As long as that continues, the have nots can only hope to catch lightning in a bottle once every 5-10 years and have a great season. Of course, it’s been a lot longer than that for the Reds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.