How arrogant is Louisville?

The list of coaches that could replace Mack is very arrogant of a program in turmoil. This must be how Indiana feels too! https://bustingbrackets.com/2022/01/...ead-coach/amp/
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

The 'article' begins with this quote (on the Andy Enfield page) and I feel like it could just end with it too. It would have saved them a lot of work, since basically they just pulled the top 10 coaches that might conceivably come to Louisville.

The Louisville job is an attractive one, so all the big names will get brought up for the job.
    Eat Donuts!

On second thought none of those names would really shock me. Louisville is attractive. I guess Wes Miller leaving UC after one year would seem a little strange
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    On second thought none of those names would really shock me. Louisville is attractive. I guess Wes Miller leaving UC after one year would seem a little strange
    Strange but funny as hell if it happened!

Junior
    Is Wes Miller that highly regarded ? With Louisville's shady past Pearl, the weasel, seems like a perfect fit to lead the Cards............................................. .to the NCAA death penalty

Louisville is quite arrogant, but that's easily the top job coming open this year (unless UNC collapses and they punt on Davis after one year).

All-Conference
    Louisville pays, and pays well - they will always have interest.

I just wasted 2 minutes reviewing that list and 8 of those guys will have no interest whatsoever. UL is going to get an up and comer. No ones leaving a good job, with good pay in a good conference. This job is tarnished with the last two regimes and an administration that is a cluster F.

I think Enfield, Forbes, McMahon, Miller, Payne, Pope, and Willard are all realistic candidates if Louisville is interested. So I count 7 of the 10.

I think most coaches are arrogant (not Chris Mack arrogant - but who is) enough to think they can turn Loserville around. The $$$ that they will dangle would entice a pretty wide range of interest.
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.