Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member

March Madness 2022

Think it is time :) , and I'm believing our beloved X-men are going to be there so let's go!

Bracketology, Bubble Watch...now that football is over, parts of the country turn their eyes toward the game we love.

Lastly, For the degenerate gamblers of the group, anyone have experience with a calcutta? Been invited to a syndicate for it...just wondering about strategy or any advice for those that have done it before.

Xavier is "Should Be In" at ESPN on the Bubble Watch. I'm not sure if there was an earlier version, but I'm fairly certain that UConn game changed us from "Work to Do" to "Should be in" status. Just need to take care of business in the games we SHOULD win now.

Man, I'd like to have that DePaul game back!

Supporting Member
    Lunardi has X as a 6 in Milwaukee...possible second round matchup against an old foe in Wisconsin....give me that all day..i want that revenge :)

Bracket Matrix has X as a 6 right now as well. I concur about DePaul. 27 days until Selection Sunday!!

Supporting Member
    https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...o-1-team-again

Interesting read here regarding our fellow BE brethern. I didn't realize that Nova had that kind of offensive efficiency numbers. Providence-Villanova should be some fun games over the next few weeks.

For Xavier to not make the NCAA Tournament they would have to play at a level that's lower than what they've played at for a long time and sustain that low level of play for a month.
    Last edited by xubrew; 02-14-2022 at 09:16 AM.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xubrew View Post
    For Xavier to not make the NCAA Tournament they would have to play at a level that's lower than what they've played at for a long time and sustain that low level of play for a month.
    I agree. Unless we pick up multiple injuries to multiple players on the team, I don’t see this team not making the tournament.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Xavier is "Should Be In" at ESPN on the Bubble Watch. I'm not sure if there was an earlier version, but I'm fairly certain that UConn game changed us from "Work to Do" to "Should be in" status. Just need to take care of business in the games we SHOULD win now.

Man, I'd like to have that DePaul game back!
    The earlier version had us in the "Should be in" camp.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    The earlier version had us in the "Should be in" camp.
    Not well stated,but my point was that if we had lost to UConn we would be in the Work to Do camp. The UConn game is the difference. Saved our season.

Supporting Member
    Out of the rankings while uconn stays stable…interesting voting.

Providence at 8, nova at 10

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Out of the rankings while uconn stays stable…interesting voting.

Providence at 8, nova at 10
    I think it's fine. We didn't belong in the rankings last week, and then we went 1-1. Two wins this week and we're back with a bullet.
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 02-14-2022 at 11:39 AM.