Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    OK, serious questions here: why does Miller keep coming up? Is he actually being pushed out at Arizona? Is his deal up and unlikely to be renewed? Is he under such a dark cloud that they want him out, but we would want him in?

He keeps coming up, but I honestly don’t understand why. I’m not arguing, I’m just asking.
    https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawil...29c007cfc.html
    X A V I E R

Thank you, sir.

Freshman
    If you guys are serious about bringing in a liar and a cheat to Xavier, Hmm... doesnt that go against every fabric the Unviersity, the Jesuits oh and not to mention the Catholic Chrurch? Then I say bring in Rick Pitino! The guy has won wherever he's been! Heck if were going after "the past" lets set our sights on Chris Mack. He's looking for a job. Ok dont like any of those choices Pete Gillen isnt coaching right now lets being him back! ALL of those name are ALL ridiculous. A fresh/young face is what the University needs!!

Quote Originally Posted by basket View Post
    If you guys are serious about bringing in a liar and a cheat to Xavier, Hmm... doesnt that go against every fabric the Unviersity, the Jesuits oh and not to mention the Catholic Chrurch? Then I say bring in Rick Pitino! The guy has won wherever he's been! Heck if were going after "the past" lets set our sights on Chris Mack. He's looking for a job. Ok dont like any of those choices Pete Gillen isnt coaching right now lets being him back! ALL of those name are ALL ridiculous. A fresh/young face is what the University needs!!
    What's wrong with Joe bag-of-donuts?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    OK, serious questions here: why does Miller keep coming up? Is he actually being pushed out at Arizona? Is his deal up and unlikely to be renewed? Is he under such a dark cloud that they want him out, but we would want him in?

He keeps coming up, but I honestly don’t understand why. I’m not arguing, I’m just asking.
    wow

Well Steele is a thief and liar as well. He stole millions of the universities money and he said he was going to get us over that 2% hump. So I rather have Miller bc he is a cheat and liar but he wins. I would also take The Prince in heartbeat!!! The Catholic Church is the biggest hypocrites so this will be fitting.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Junior
    Every coach cheats. Even at Xavier.

For the record if Rick guaranteed 5 years id sign up right now. I have zero doubt he’d get Xavier back before he left. But that’s never going to happen.

Freshman
    Another name(s) to be on ANY "short list", no pun intended, should include Brian Gregory, Mark Schmidt and Dino Gaudio. Just to name 3!

You have got to be joking.

Thad Matta and Sean Miller are the best Xavier coaches ever. They defend, they get a lot out of players. What Miller did for X with so many weapons, and game plans, it was impressive. I hold zero grudges on Miller leaving X. Now that is stock is low, X should at least get him to mentor Steele.