Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Welcome Home Coach Miller

It's your team now Coach Miller. Hopefully X gets rid of the nepotism rule so he can bring his brother on. Delete thread in 3.2.1...
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    It's your team now Coach Miller. Hopefully X gets rid of the nepotism rule so he can bring his brother on. Delete thread in 3.2.1...
    Things moved quickly. When did Christopher do this?

5 mins ago!!! Christopher works fast.
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Ha. Millertime would be awesome.

That might be enough to keep me at Cintas instead of non-renewing. Highly doubtful X does anything of the sort though.

I just told my girlfriend if Steele is here next year I'm not renewing. No point, you can get tickets on stubhub for much cheaper. Of course if he makes it to the sweet 16 all is forgiven.

I just told my girlfriend if Steele is here next year I'm not renewing. No point, you can get tickets on stubhub for much cheaper. Of course if he makes it to the sweet 16 all is forgiven.
    I got a feeling you are not alone.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by XUBANDGRAD View Post
    That might be enough to keep me at Cintas instead of non-renewing. Highly doubtful X does anything of the sort though.
    I'm right behind you. I'll watch at home. Drink better beer at cheaper prices. If they aren't willing to put any extra effort into the program why should I?
    I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I drink 2XS.

Sophomore
    Sorry to hear that. Please let Mr Christopher know why you are feeling this way. His email is: athleticdirector@xavier.edu

Supporting Member
    WTF is wrong with you guys? “The Raccoon” (yes we all called him that) insulted X on his way out, then got caught up in one of the ugliest scandals in College Hoops history. He has an assist in jail FFS. And you want him back? Have a fucking soul. I realize “time heals all wounds” but no. Hell no. I agree Steele needs to be fired. He won’t be, but even if he were, 100% hard no on “The Raccoon”.
    "...treat 'em with respect, or get out of the Gym!"