Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    David Jones is a BAD, BAD MAN! DePaul really impressed me tonight.
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    I think on the Xavierhoops web site it will be available maybe tomorrow morning. As bad as Zach was he was in game during comeback. Hunter probably had a very bad per minute +/- as he was in beginning of game and each half and probably -18 or so. But it really was not his fault. Zach being turned around by oquend(sp) was maybe the worst play he has ever made..alsmost globetrotter opponent calibre but I can say this AFTER a win
    Ok thanks. I think the +/- is particularly telling in certain games, this being one of them. I could be way off but I am curious. And if you are -18 in a 1 point game there’s some blame there.

Can X add an extra 30 minutes to basketball practice so the rest of the team can watch Jack Nunge shoot - and make - free throws.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    And Hunter.
    Hunter has been more productive than Nate in 2022 so far.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuperman View Post
    David Jones is a BAD, BAD MAN! DePaul really impressed me tonight.
    I agree of course. Different dynamic with Freeman-Liberty out. You would think we loose by 10 - 12 if he plays but sometimes it motivates other players etc... and that dude was fantastic. BUT - so was De Paul's D. Athletic dudes who got after it. Will be interesting to see what Stubblefield does over the next couple of seasons. I was certainly impressed (while being extremely relieved) with them tonite.
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Brew View Post
    Stole that roadkill…
    …and gonna make a nice chili out of it! Feed us for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryMuto View Post
    BALL GAME!!!!!!

That damn person with their hand up I couldn't see the damn shot almost.

What a night Kentucky and Xavier both get double digit comeback wins on the road !!!!!!!!!
    No shit. What kind of piece-of-crap arena does DePaul play in that a camera can be blocked by the crowd.

And then I saw the replay and saw that Nunge was Odened under the basket and I started screaming even though we had already won. Bad memories.
    No, I be concubining.

I have to say, I totally underestimated this DU team. Their bigs were very impressive. They are going to be a factor going forward. We are fortunate to steal this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Where is Kunkle? How is Johnson better for this team tonight than him?
    I like Kunk....

Junior
    What a weird game. We wind up shooting 48% from the field, 42% from 3. They shot 39%/38%. They only outrebounded us by 2 (still unacceptable). FTs - 10/16 vs. 4/8. We did a good job not fouling as that's how they beat SH. Turnovers pretty even 14 - 13. Guess that all adds up to a 1 point game. Sure didn't feel like it for most of the game. Also Free with 9 RBs AND I did, in fact, see him box out. Aside from that jock strap moment I thought he played hard at least. Road kill secured. ONWARD!
    Xavier is THE University of Cincinnati