Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    He no longer has the retired coach line.
    His house in Louisville is also up for sale. Heard his dad is pretty sick so bet he is moving back toward Cincinnati until he figures out his next steps in his career.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xavierj View Post
    His house in Louisville is also up for sale. Heard his dad is pretty sick so bet he is moving back toward Cincinnati until he figures out his next steps in his career.
    I'd be pretty surprised if he uproots his family from Louisville and it not being bc he took a job somewhere else. I thought that was pat of the reason a lot of people thought he wouldn't coach again any time soon, maybe ever.

Although I just learned of his dad being sick, so I guess that would be possible.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member
    Whispers around town there may be some marriage trouble.

RIP Mack's dad.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Trying to coverup what was a crazy assistant coach extortion attempt is pretty stupid even by Louisville standards:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ericcrawf...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Assuming that’s going to be a nice payout for the whistleblower. A friend of mine is a friend of hers and sent me her filing on Friday… I wonder when Louisville is finally going to not do something stupid.
    Last edited by Xville; 07-11-2022 at 07:11 PM.