Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    Solid non-answer.
    One scenario has a player play for two teams in the same season the other has them playing for another team the following season. Pretty big difference.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    One scenario has a player play for two teams in the same season the other has them playing for another team the following season. Pretty big difference.
    So what? If that’s what is in the best interest of the player, then what is the objection. Do you want to deprive players?

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    So what? If that’s what is in the best interest of the player, then what is the objection. Do you want to deprive players?
    What a sad hill to die on.....
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    What a sad hill to die on.....
    No substance. Again.

Please, just respond to my question

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Thing is that he is so valuable off the ball. Has a nose for it and his rebounding at the 3 is superb.
    As NBA prep, it would be fun to see him get some PG experience, but that’s not in the team’s best interest.
    After last night, I’m hoping Colby gets more PG play this year. And if he continues to run team well then I’m happy to see him be the starting PG last year. Obviously small sample size so who knows but it looked extremely promising